The Yom Kippur War .

26 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

After such a terrible few days when it seems, many hundreds  have been murdered in complete savagery,  coloured lights at Wembley are not that important.

The troubles are still ongoing and that's what should be occupying everybody's mind.  Football has nothing to do with wars.

The images of the Wembley Arch being lit in the colours of Israel will be shown around the World and will show the Jewish people our country supports them.  Only terrorists sympathisers can have a problem with respect and support being shown for the Jewish people after the massacre that happened on 7th October.

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I'm easily the furthest Left person on this forum, by some distance, and have made many posts that are perfectly well-argued and have asked questions that no-one seems willing or able to answer. So, yet another fabrication by you.

Fair enough

👍

9 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I'm easily the furthest Left person on this forum, by some distance, and have made many posts that are perfectly well-argued and have asked questions that no-one seems willing or able to answer. So, yet another fabrication by you.

I have always found your posts sensible and not overly biased.

Edited by harvey19

9 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

As a result,  I'm fully at peace with the natural world but wonder what's happened to the crazy human race to make them kill each other and everything around them.

You might want to look into the mirror, matey!  :)

1 minute ago, Padders said:

I have Cuttsie...

I can't fathom out why Hamas committed this atrocity.

Surely they must have known the consequences...

Israel will always retaliate,  even if Hamas got their way they would take over the Palestinian government next if they could and govern with an iron fist,  that's why they have to be resisted.

Just now, Padders said:

I have Cuttsie...

I can't fathom out why Hamas committed this atrocity.

Surely they must have known the consequences...

Israel was blockading essentials like food and water, and denying them access to the internet according to BBC  'Hard Talk' and have been doing it for years. Just one of the many bullying tactics of Israel on Gaza.

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Israel was blockading essentials like food and water, and denying them access to the internet according to BBC  'Hard Talk' and have been doing it for years. Just one of the many bullying tactics of Israel on Gaza.

Fair enough Anna.

But if your neighbour was making your life hell, would you attack him, knowing full well he would retaliate by burning your house down... Maybe some would....

7 minutes ago, Anna B said:

How it that the fault of the innocent women and children butchered at a musical festival?  The Hamas terrorists deliberately targeted innocent women and children.