The Yom Kippur War .

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Did Palestinians vote for Hamas ?

In 2006 Hamas got a majority in Gaza and entered into a power sharing agreement with Fatah. Then in 2007, Hamas carried out what was essentially a putsch and ousted Fatah through violence, so now the residents of Gaza don't have a choice who is in charge. There are now reports of hundreds of children being killed in Gaza today - whatever the true figure, it's just dreadful. Cue some idiots saying it's unfortunate but Hamas started it, which is probably exactly what Hamas say about their murders of Jewish children.

9 minutes ago, Findlay said:

Palestinians voted Hamas as their government, their is no distinction between them. Islamists always push the innocence narrative, it's not working anymore.

Only after trying and failing with the previous government to make headway against Israel's grab of their land.

There is much distinction but desperation forces their hands. Ordinary Palestinians just want to live in peace and suffer no oppression.

Guest ThaBoom
23 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Your allowed to say "I stand with Hamas." On Facebook. I reported someone on Sunday morning for doing just that and I've just had a message back from FB telling me they've looked at it and decided that it doesn't go against their community standards.

Given what we know Hamas HAS done which is maraud around Israel killing hundreds of people on sight, they don't deserve any benefit of doubt about the baby beheadings and rapes. 

The baby heading has not been confirmed and even Joe Biden has retracted that.

I guess you will see a lot of retraction.

Edited by ThaBoom

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Tut tut. #BeNice 

Doesn't seem to work.

I don't like  liars,   thieves,   idle scroungers,    criminals,   druggies,    bullies,    drunks,    racists,    misogynists   and   perverts.

Just the way I was brought up.      If you are happy to put up with those sorts of people then  that's up to you but,   I would guess that 90% of the population would share those views with me.

I'm only nice to nice people so your comment falls on deaf ears.   Just to save you from sounding so daft.

18 minutes ago, Delbow said:

In 2006 Hamas got a majority in Gaza and entered into a power sharing agreement with Fatah. Then in 2007, Hamas carried out what was essentially a putsch and ousted Fatah through violence, so now the residents of Gaza don't have a choice who is in charge. There are now reports of hundreds of children being killed in Gaza today - whatever the true figure, it's just dreadful. Cue some idiots saying it's unfortunate but Hamas started it, which is probably exactly what Hamas say about their murders of Jewish children.

Ah yes, showing your hard left hand after all.

👍

What do you suggest Israel realistically do?

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Ah yes, showing your hard left hand after all.

👍

What do you suggest Israel realistically do?

What the United Nations told them to do years ago    -    Get out of Palestine and stay in Israel.