The Yom Kippur War .

23 minutes ago, cressida said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/12/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-latest-news-on-gaza.html                     Hell on Earth.

• Non-stop Israeli air raids on Gaza have so far killed more than 150 Palestinians on Thursday; Israel says it has dropped 6,000 bombs in six days of bombardment.
  • Israeli minister says no electricity, fuel or humanitarian aid into Gaza until Hamas releases all captives taken in unprecedented attack.

Israel has also taken it upon themselves to bomb other countries now.

Awesome. That won't escalate anything will it 🙄

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Shocking isn't it?

Israel should just ignore their own being killed on their own soil.  Same as Ukraine. Despicable actions. 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Shocking isn't it?

Israel should just ignore their own being killed on their own soil.  Same as Ukraine. Despicable actions. 

But wait, didn't you say Russia was wrong for invading Ukraine?.

I'm sure you did but happy to be corrected. 

If Russia is wrong then why isn't Israel now also in the wrong? 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

But wait, didn't you say Russia was wrong for invading Ukraine?.

I'm sure you did but happy to be corrected. 

No I've not said that. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

If Russia is wrong then why isn't Israel now also in the wrong? 

Israel is defending herself from the initial aggressor. 

Unless you'd be content with another countries terrorists coming into the UK, murdering our population and our government not doing anything about it. 

Just now, Delayed said:

Israel is defending herself from the initial aggressor. 

Unless you'd be content with another countries terrorists coming into the UK, murdering our population and our government not doing anything about it. 

That's all well and good but what with the former hamas leader calling for a global Muslim uprising for tomorrow (13/10/2023) and now Israel bombing the sovereign nation that is Syria I worry that war will quickly spill into other countries.

Bombing Syria could possibly bring that prospect closer in my humble opinion. 

Just now, Delayed said:

You're welcome..

Btw I admire your expert avoidance with that magic word..

I wasn't avoiding 

I was in the middle or replying 👍

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A poor contribution.  Hezbollah who are based in Lebanon have fired rockets into Israel which is why another country such as Lebanon are likely to be the subject of Israeli military action.

22 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Shocking isn't it?

Nobody on this forum would suggest that at all.

Israel is occupying Palestinian land.  All they need to do is agree to follow international Law ( which, at the moment they are breaking ) and start to remove from Palestinian land.

It is Hamas who are killing Israeli's with the excuse that Israel is occupying land which is not theirs.  If Israel comply,  there is then no excuse for any fighting.