The Yom Kippur War .

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Would that be the only way to get the navy involved? I think we should still home genuine refugees but these aren't refugees.

They are SOLDIERS. 

That's the only explanation for how they are almost always fighting age men.

They are Soldier's and we are currently being invaded. 

Yes.

If they are soldiers why wouldn't they be fighting their own governments?

U.S.  Secretary of State,  A.  Blinken will convene with President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestine Authority on Friday.

Edited by cressida

15 minutes ago, Axe said:

A good point well made. Our government need to withdraw from the 1951 Refugee Convention  agreement in order for our Royal Navy to prevent our country from being invaded by thousands of Muslim fighting age males by boat  everyday.  As my grandma used to say "We need to get our ducks in a row"

What part of the convention is preventing our government from using the Navy ?

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmm, it would be a shame to pull out of the agreement but if that's the only way I'd have to vote for it.

The way things are going right now its clearly being abused so it's not fit for purpose. 

The agreement was made for good intentions in 1951 but it is now no longer fit for purpose in the year  2023 because the World has changed and now we have economic migrants who are taking the mickey. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

If they are soldiers why wouldn't they be fighting their own governments?

U.S.  Secretary of State,  A.  Blinken will convene with President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestine Authority on Friday.

My bold

One theory is they are here to fight us.