The Yom Kippur War .

32 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Some legitimate questions, that are not being asked of the current crop of bumbling idiots (can we say lying?) who are managing to get into War after War in just a couple of years.

Of course... when precisely what many predicted would be the fallout from the Trump admins "Abraham Accords" actually starts happening... it's nothing whatsoever to do with Trump! 🤣

Guest ThaBoom

Israel telling 1.2m Palestinians to move out is crazy and another way for them to cleanse the land.

They are doing exactly what their predecessors faced under Nazism.

Zionism/ Nazism- same thing different ppl.

12 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

Israel telling 1.2m Palestinians to move out is crazy and another way for them to cleanse the land.

They are doing exactly what their predecessors faced under Nazism.

Zionism/ Nazism- same thing different ppl.

Telling them to move out is to  avoid Palestinians being killed in a War zone created by the Hamas terrorists 

The only similar behaviour to Nazism is the Hamas terrorists who  deliberately slaughtered innocent Jews and dragged other innocent Jews away.

Edited by Axe

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Telling them to move out is to  avoid Palestinians being killed in a War zone created by the Hamas terroists.

The only similar behaviour to Nazism is the Hamas terrorists who  deliberately slaughtered innocent Jews and dragged other innocent Jews away.

Indeed.

It's weird how the left are banging on about Israel moving into Palestine territory, so that would make them immigrants then?

I thought the left didn't have a problem with immigrants?

Only when it suits I guess.

Edited by Al Bundy

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

It's weird how the left are banging on about Israel moving into Palestine territory, so that would make them immigrants then?

I thought the left didn't have a problem with immigrants?

Only when it suits I guess.

Trust Bundy to make it about left,  right and immigration.

Don't you know that people whether left or right have their own opinions.

Every lefty doesn't agree with every other lefty and it's just the same with righty's.    Human natures it's called for those intelligent enough to understand it.

Nobody at all was talking about immigrants until you came along and predictably raised the subject.

You can classify the Israeli's anyway you like but nothing alters the fact that,    THEY SHOULN NOT BE IN PALESTINE.

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Wait, but that's the mainstream narrative. 

Are you suggesting we shouldn't believe the mainstream narrative?

My bold

Flippant comments aside, I absolutely agree. But you know what they say. The first casualty of war is the truth. 

Have you read it?

Or understood it ?

The point is that the source of the beheadings story  is questionable and is NOT being seconded by the Israeli Government.

When the BBC or  Al Jazeera report it as fact I will probably believe it.

Whilst the rumour circulates and gains creedance onTwitter X I will hold my water.

Edited by RJRB

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Why don’t you organise a March against the atrocities in Israel?

My personal opinion is that Israel as a country has lost a lot of sympathy over the years due to its constant and bloody occupation of Palestinian people.

Israel is a country that shoots kids for chucking rocks at tanks etc so I suggest you put your pro Israeli trumpet away as most people are aware what Israel is doing.

Ordering the Palestinians to leave the north is a war crime according to the UN and reports are coming in that 70 Palestinians were bombed while attempting to leave the North of Gaza.

Israel is committing terrorism itself by bombing Palestinians who had nothing to do with the Hamas attack, stopping water food and electricity and you have the audacity to keep bleating in defence of Israel and moan about pro Palestinian protest marches!!

You are a supporter of Israeli terror and probably think that because of the Hamas attack it is justified well guess what it isn’t,

two wrongs don’t make a right….

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-hamas-war-uk-could-be-complicit-in-gaza-war-crimes-tory-mp-warns-12984255

https://tribunemag.co.uk/2023/10/israels-collective-punishment-of-gaza-is-a-crime

It’s simple , Any one protesting about the atrocities committed by those brave  Palestine so called freedom fighters last Saturday would be in mortal danger of the mobs that come out in our City’s at the drop of a hat .

Ordinary people have been silenced by the rent a mob , I see the same faces on TV or out side the Town Hall no matter what the cause in question.

I am not a supporter of any one’s terror . 
Perhaps the terror perpetrators around the World inc Hamas , Isis and the rest are your cup of tea , well they are not mine the real problem is we have those supporters in our Country inc you .

" Get off their land"

" Get out of Palestine"

" They should not be in Palestine!

Crickey, the racism is off the scale.

Imagine the UK or America saying something like that towards Muslims!!!!

The outrage would be horrific.

Still, racism is ok when it suits eh?

5 minutes ago, cressida said:

Playing Devil's Advocate here,   what gave/gives     the right of the U.N. or the Americans and British to carve up a country's land and give it to someone else?

Jews have had historical and religious connections to the Land of Israel for thousands of years, which would probably explain why they thought it was an appropriate place for the Jews around Europe to settle after WW2.

Seems sensible to me.

Edited by Al Bundy