The Yom Kippur War .

Just now, mafya said:

I have just seen on the news that Hamas was training for the attacks in 6 different areas in Gaza and quite close to the borders in the north and south.

The news also stated that America was warned of a Hamas violence alert a few days prior.

it has been confirmed that the 70 gazans fleeing were bombed by an air strike.

I think this war is going to spread and others are going to get involved which is quite sad,

The double standards by world leaders is absolutely sickening as it is clear to see that genocide is now happening, starving people of water for a week and then expecting more then a million people to relocate is beyond belief.

:thumbsup: . Almost as if it was manufactured .

9 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I do not open your links as you only show those which confirm your views never ones with opposing views.

That is without doubt the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. A debate is about people giving their personal opinions on a subject. You want someone you are debating an issue with to only give views which conform with your opinion, and not with their own alternative view?

You are unable to understand logic, if you did you would open the link, look at the other side of the argument and try to find facts which counter what was stated in the link.

Instead you only want to hear your own opinion. Debating with someone like you is pointless.

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

That is without doubt the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. A debate is about people giving their personal opinions on a subject. You want someone you are debating an issue with to only give views which conform with your opinion, and not with their own alternative view?

You are unable to understand logic, if you did you would open the link, look at the other side of the argument and try to find facts which counter what was stated in the link.

Instead you only want to hear your own opinion. Debating with someone like you is pointless.

Why do you bother debating with me then ?

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You have not fully understood Delbows post mate.

He is quoting the Israeli president who says that the Palestinian people are as bad as Hamas because they didn't fight Hamas themselves.

Delbow said that using that argument,  it means that the Jews in Germany should have fought the Germans which would have been quite correct.

It's more than that though. Israel's president is saying that if you live somewhere with a regime that does terrible things, you are responsible for those terrible things because you didn't overthrow the regime, even if you're five years old. It's obvious nonsense and if you applied that nonsense to pre-war Germany you'd end up saying that along with the rest of Germany, the Jews were partly responsible for the Holocaust. That's how insane it is. The most likely reason I can think of for the president to say it is that he fully intends on killing large numbers of civilians in Gaza and is looking for a way of justifying it. 

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

It's more than that though. Israel's president is saying that if you live somewhere with a regime that does terrible things, you are responsible for those terrible things because you didn't overthrow the regime, even if you're five years old. It's obvious nonsense and if you applied that nonsense to pre-war Germany you'd end up saying that along with the rest of Germany, the Jews were partly responsible for the Holocaust. That's how insane it is. The most likely reason I can think of for the president to say it is that he fully intends on killing large numbers of civilians in Gaza and is looking for a way of justifying it. 

How do you suggest they retaliate to the rape and murder of innocent men, women and children? 

Just now, hackey lad said:

Bring the perpetrators to justice , don't do the same to other innocents .

Exactly, it's not hard is it. You deal with the people who did it, you don't take out a collective death penalty on everyone who lives within a ten mile radius.

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

How do you suggest they retaliate to the rape and murder of innocent men, women and children? 

How do you think the Palestinians should react once Israel has finished its genocide disguised as war against Hamas?

Do you see the point I’m making? 
In my opinion Israel should have used their technology to target Hamas fighters and take them out using precision weaponry instead of targeting a whole load of Palestinians. 

Just now, mafya said:

How do you think the Palestinians should react once Israel has finished its genocide disguised as war against Hamas?

Do you see the point I’m making? 
In my opinion Israel should have used their technology to target Hamas fighters and take them out using precision weaponry instead of targeting a whole load of Palestinians. 

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The terrorists Hamas are hiding in Gaza 

It's their fault if innocent people get killed 

Blame them 👍

Osama Bin laden was found , Saddam Hussein was found .