The Yom Kippur War .

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

In a perfect world yes that would be great, however it could take months/years to weed them out and I've no doubt that operation has been ongoing for ages, obviously with little success.

Like I say, it's an absolute mess.

Saw a documentary the other week and was amazed at the precision bombing that can be achieved.

Bombing the whole of North Gaza to get the relative few Hamas operatives is unnecessary.

And giving people 24 hours to get out sounds like ethnic cleansing to me. Surely any Hamas operatives are going to get out too.

Just now, Anna B said:

Saw a documentary the other week and was amazed at the precision bombing that can be achieved.

Bombing the whole of North Gaza to get the relative few Hamas operatives is unnecessary.

And giving people 24 hours to get out sounds like ethnic cleansing to me. Surely any Hamas operatives are going to get out too.

It is ethnic cleansing  . Telling people to go south then bombing the north . then ....

4 minutes ago, Anna B said:

My bold

Yes, but sadly the aim of all this seems to be to eradicate Gazza and its inhabitants. You don't need precision for that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I think you're going senile

Have you been tested for dementia? 

Why don't you try proving what you are saying then ?

1 hour ago, mafya said:

How do you think the Palestinians should react to the murder of innocent men, women and children currently being done by Israel or is it only the Israeli victims that bother you?

Correct first time.    It IS only the Israeli victims that bother Jack Grey.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

So what would you suggest?

Remember just before we attacked Iraq, when Bush & Blair were claiming they had WMD's.  Bush said on TV and I saw it

" we have satellites which can see a can of beans in the desert and we know where they are" 

Typical lying because there were no WMD's,  and if they could see everything in the desert,  then  they should be able to deal with  Hamas.

59 minutes ago, Anna B said:

That's what I would have thought too.     Sounds like not a lot of thought is going into this   -   just the red haze of revenge.

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I can't be bothered 👍

Because you can't even though I've shown up your lies.

57 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I’m appalled by the atrocities committed by Hamas and appalled by the reaction of Israel.

Well you certainly have plenty of company in that view.

Hard to believe that Sunak & Biden are sanctioning ethnic cleansing on a grand scale.

Edited by Organgrinder