The Yom Kippur War .

6 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

This is my view.

A fine sentiment which this world will never even get near.

And who would have thought that a bloke who thought like that,  would get murdered ? 

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

A fine sentiment which this world will never even get near.

And who would have thought that a bloke who thought like that,  would get murdered ? 

This world is full of shyt houses, and yhe guy that shot Lennon was one of them.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Because you can't even though I've shown up your lies.

Well you certainly have plenty of company in that view.

Hard to believe that Sunak & Biden are sanctioning ethnic cleansing on a grand scale.

That’s what I find worrying about all this . The narrative from all the big nations is  , Israel good , Palestine bad . 

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

That’s what I find worrying about all this . The narrative from all the big nations is  , Israel good , Palestine bad . 

In don't ever remember a time when it was any different. Israel has always been given a pass. Palestine is always the bad guy.

You should see how some Jews treat Christians and Muslims. Litteraly spitting at them in the streets. Even the Jewish kids spat at them.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

Sad to hear you feel like that, so in future we should ignore each others posts

That would be the logical thing to do for both our sakes. There is however one codicil in my case, if you decide to post more ill informed nonsense about Ireland I will respond.

I'm the product of two countries, I have a deep affection for both. I've defended England in the past from people making unfounded allegations against it and will always do the same for Ireland.

Other than that we're fine, I wish you well.  Take care.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Because you can't even though I've shown up your lies.

Or maybe I just don't want to go down the rabbit hole with you on every single little post or thread.

It's soul destroying engaging with you sometimes

You must be exhausted 

You obviously have a lot of time on your hands.....good for you

Some of us have a bit more going out in our lives 

28 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

In don't ever remember a time when it was any different. Israel has always been given a pass. Palestine is always the bad guy.

The thing that I find so dispiriting is the way this whole situation reflects on humanity as a whole. The Jews are an incredibly impressive people, highly intelligent 22% of all Nobel Prize winners were Jewish,  though they're only 0.2% of the worlds population, and who doesn't love Albert Einstein, Morecombe and Wise  and Walter Matthau ?

They are a race of people that have been discriminated  against and slaughtered around the world. They get their own land, the place they have always prayed for and what do they do?

They proceed to behave exactly the same as the people that discriminated and murdered them.

In fairness, that mainly only applies to those in charge.  As Lord Acton said " power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely " 

Until the day arrives that the manipulative power that those in charge around the world  fails to control the masses we will continue to destroy ourselves.

Religion, Patriotism  and Ideology are the tools used to control the masses and I can't see a time when enough people will come to their senses and when asked to go and kill other humans will say " No, you go and do it if it  means that much, I'm staying here and looking after my family."

The Establishment in every country don't have to worry, there will always be plenty of those willing.