The Yom Kippur War .

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Yep!  Netanyahu,  but don't forget Trump, Musk, Republicans, conservatives, and their supporters like me!  :)

Anybody but the terrorists!

Got it!

If you think Netanyahu isn't a problem you haven't been paying attention - For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

23 minutes ago, Delbow said:

"Killing children is fine"

I agree Delbow that is what trastrick appears to be saying.

It would seem that killing children is fine except when it's the other side who are responsible.    For both sides.

11 minutes ago, altus said:

If you think Netanyahu isn't a problem you haven't been paying attention - For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces

Quite correct.  Netanyahu has always been self serving,   bent as a corkscrew and determined to get away with as much as he can.

What makes it worse is that the UN lets him.

Edited by Organgrinder

I'm off for the day, back to the sane world, but before I go, let me say this, for the record.

This has just started, and nobody knows how it will end.

But given what I see of the support for Hamas, here, and around the world:

If history is any guide, another attempt at democratising the religious fanatics will fail, and Israel will become  just another failed Islamic State.

It's hard to see how Netanyahu can prevail with the lack of support from the World at large, and in the U.S. Political World of Washington D.C.

On another note, leaving out Israel for a moment, normally, in other times the kidnapping, and loss of American lives at the hands of terrorists would reign hell down on the heads of those responsible wherever they are hiding, but Biden has not even indicated it's an issue.

Which, given the lack of U.S. intelligence passed along to Israel, it almost seems, as a poster above pointed out"

"Almost as if it was manufactured" .

Good bye Netanyahu?

Hello Mad Mullahs?

2 minutes ago, stylefree said:

it seems quite apparent that orthodox jews are supporting the palestinians and calling israel a zionist , not a jewish state.

i have watched alot of similar videos ,but they are quite long , so i just posted this one

I once provided personal to security to an orthodox Jewish man on an anti-Iraq war demo in London. The ultra-orthodox take on Zionism is very complicated, very nuanced and some of it is quite batshît to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Ah, and here come the insults and hyperbole from the usual suspects.

So predictable.

Yep!

They wait for the talking points to take shape, then they form a line of clapping seals.  :)

One brain between the lot of 'em,

Bless 'em.

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Ah, and here come the insults and hyperbole from the usual suspects.

So predictable.

The same people who scream 'Nazi' at every opportunity thinks it's ok to murder 300 Jews at a music festival 

And thousands more men, women and children who were just going about their day

We all know that the left hate the Jews...it's a fact that has been proven in the UK at the heart of government

• Like 1
  • Sad 1