The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

The same people who scream 'Nazi' at every opportunity thinks it's ok to murder 300 Jews at a music festival 

And thousands more men, women and children who were just going about their day

We all know that the left hate the Jews...it's a fact that has been proven in the UK at the heart of government

How can you think and then write such generalised trash.

There are undoubtedly an unhealthy number of anti Semitic people and organisations around the world.

That is not in any way the sole province of the left, rather the opposite in my opinion!

Those who have any empathy for the plight of Palestinians are now deemed anti Semitic by the likes of yourself who just like the promised Israeli actions fail to differentiate between terrorists and all Palestinians.

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Yep!

They wait for the talking points to take shape, then they form a line of clapping seals.  :)

One brain between the lot of 'em,

Bless 'em.

The usual air of superiority which always fails to appreciate the divergence of views or any nuances.

Any agreement on a point opposing his view is deemed to be a clapping seal

Very strange considering the above post seems to be from a DR clapping seal

Lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

The same people who scream 'Nazi' at every opportunity thinks it's ok to murder 300 Jews at a music festival 

And thousands more men, women and children who were just going about their day

We all know that the left hate the Jews...it's a fact that has been proven in the UK at the heart of government

Would you care to tell us WHO these people are so that we can join in your condemnation. and where did they say that because you haven't quoted anyone.

Is this more of your  "make you own stories up"  and then rant about it.   Proof please.

8 minutes ago, cressida said:

Didn't some Labour MPs say there was a toxic atmosphere in the party at one time which led to near resignations?    Even Corbyn was accused of being anti-Semitic.

He was on the back of his support for Palestine,which is certainly possible without being anti Semitic.

The same lack of reason is demonstrated by a number of posts on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RJRB said:

He was on the back of his support for Palestine,which is certainly possible without being anti Semitic.

The same lack of reason is demonstrated by a number of posts on here.

And things like this don't really help do they....

Corbyn's detractors point to his association with Paul Eisen, a Holocaust denier, his defense of Reverend Stephen Sizer, who shared materials online linking Jews to the 9/11 attack, and welcoming visitor Sheikh Raed Salah to Parliament, who has allegedly used the blood libel -- the false accusation that Jews have murdered Christian children to use their blood in rituals.

Wasn't there around 25 cases of anti-Semitic incidents within the labour party during his time as leader?

With respect, one could hardly be accused of being off the mark when it comes to Corbyn and his dislike of Israel and Jews, that's not to mention his ridiculous faux pas about Hamas and Hezbollah.

51 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

And things like this don't really help do they....

Corbyn's detractors point to his association with Paul Eisen, a Holocaust denier, his defense of Reverend Stephen Sizer, who shared materials online linking Jews to the 9/11 attack, and welcoming visitor Sheikh Raed Salah to Parliament, who has allegedly used the blood libel -- the false accusation that Jews have murdered Christian children to use their blood in rituals.

Wasn't there around 25 cases of anti-Semitic incidents within the labour party during his time as leader?

With respect, one could hardly be accused of being off the mark when it comes to Corbyn and his dislike of Israel and Jews, that's not to mention his ridiculous faux pas about Hamas and Hezbollah.

I was never a fan of Corbyn but I could see that a whole narrative was woven around his past associations  with some who made extreme views after the event.

Whether that amounts to himself being a holocaust denier etc I doubt.

Is every celebrity who appeared on Jim’ll Fix it a supporter of paedophilia?

I was just saying that Jack Greys comment on the Left being anti Semitic is a lot of a stretch.

On 07/10/2023 at 15:38, cuttsie said:

Yes I knew it was coming , Another war started by terrorists but we all know who will be the ones to blame as usual .

The problems in Israel didn’t start on Oct the 7th, they started decades ago. Israel is a war criminal and an occupying force that has been trampling on the rights of Palestinians and killing a few thousand of them at a minimum every year. Some are killed just for the pricks at army tanks.

It is lawful to repel invaders, the Ukrainians are allowed to do it but the Palestinians are not hence why the problem has been going on for decades. 
I think it’s time to stop the double standards and the Israeli / Palestinian  2 state solution needs to be sorted out ASAP

19 minutes ago, mafya said:

The problems in Israel didn’t start on Oct the 7th, they started decades ago. Israel is a war criminal and an occupying force that has been trampling on the rights of Palestinians and killing a few thousand of them at a minimum every year. Some are killed just for the pricks at army tanks.

It is lawful to repel invaders, the Ukrainians are allowed to do it but the Palestinians are not hence why the problem has been going on for decades. 
I think it’s time to stop the double standards and the Israeli / Palestinian  2 state solution needs to be sorted out ASAP

Why not just let the Jews have that little strip of land and the Palestinians move into all of the surrounding Arab/Muslim countries.

I mean... the Jews haven't really got anywhere to call home, so why not just let them have that part of the world?

Just now, leviathan13 said:

Why not just let the Jews have that little strip of land and the Palestinians move into all of the surrounding Arab/Muslim countries.

I mean... the Jews haven't really got anywhere to call home, so why not just let them have that part of the world?

My bold

We could give em Barnsley 🤔