The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, RJRB said:

I was never a fan of Corbyn but I could see that a whole narrative was woven around his past associations  with some who made extreme views after the event.

Whether that amounts to himself being a holocaust denier etc I doubt.

Is every celebrity who appeared on Jim’ll Fix it a supporter of paedophilia?

I was just saying that Jack Greys comment on the Left being anti Semitic is a lot of a stretch.

I wouldn't take much notice of Grey who throws false accusations around like confetti but never uses the "quote feature" so that we can see if any one has said what he claims. 

One of Grey's accusations  "The same people who scream 'Nazi' at every opportunity thinks it's ok to murder 300 Jews at a music festival"    

He will not qualify who he is referring to or where the said person expressed that thought.  He just has an overactive imagination and, unfortunately, lies at every opportunity.

I have followed this thread from the beginning and I have seen NOBODY say that it's OK to murder 300 Jews at a music festival. 

It's easy to claim disgust at other posters if he just make stories up himself and never has to prove his claims. He's a liar and I have proved it previously.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I wouldn't take much notice of Grey who throws false accusations around like confetti but never uses the "quote feature" so that we can see if any one has said what he claims. 

One of Grey's accusations  "The same people who scream 'Nazi' at every opportunity thinks it's ok to murder 300 Jews at a music festival"    

He will not qualify who he is referring to or where the said person expressed that thought.  He just has an overactive imagination and, unfortunately, lies at every opportunity.

I have followed this thread from the beginning and I have seen NOBODY say that it's OK to murder 300 Jews at a music festival. 

It's easy to claim disgust at other posters if he just make stories up himself and never has to prove his claims. He's a liar and I have proved it previously.

At the risk of speaking for another poster...

Many people with opposing views to the hive-mind are called Nazis and 'literally Hitler' for questioning and criticising certain organisations and sections of society. I.e.:

Questioning BLM and the trans/alphabet people agenda.

15 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Why not just let the Jews have that little strip of land and the Palestinians move into all of the surrounding Arab/Muslim countries.

I mean... the Jews haven't really got anywhere to call home, so why not just let them have that part of the world?

Why should the belligerents be allowed to have the country and the innocent oppressed be forced to move out 

So you think the Ukrainians should move out of their country and let Putin have it ? 

17 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Why not just let the Jews have that little strip of land and the Palestinians move into all of the surrounding Arab/Muslim countries.

I mean... the Jews haven't really got anywhere to call home, so why not just let them have that part of the world?

People with this type of thinking are part of the problem and that’s why the situation is where it is today.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Why should the belligerents be allowed to have the country and the innocent oppressed be forced to move out 

So you think the Ukrainians should move out of their country and let Putin have it ? 

OK...

Let the Palestinians have the strip of land.

Where do all the Jews go?

5 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

OK...

Let the Palestinians have the strip of land.

Where do all the Jews go?

The middle east is huge and extremely wealthy 

The Palestinians could go anywhere they wanted and live in countries that share their Draconian values 

Or they can come to Europe where we're change or culture and values to accommodate them instead of the other way round 

Edited by Jack Grey

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The middle east is huge and extremely wealthy 

The Palestinians could go anywhere they wanted and live in countries that share their Draconian values 

Or they can come to Europe where we're change or culture and values to accommodate them instead of the other way round 

Why should they leave their country?