Police Incident. Bottom Of The Moor Taped Off

On 07/10/2023 at 08:18, Irene Swaine said:

I will never understand why people love nightclubs. The staff are rude. Drink spiking is rife. You can't hear yourself think for the astonishingly loud music, nowhere to sit down. I'd much rather go to a nice country pub and get trollied. 

Can't dance your arse off to awesome DJs at a country pub though 

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

Hi folks, excuse this. Is there a chance now that walking round town, somebody without reason could stick a knife in me ?

These were likely targeted attacks, involving p*ssheads, in the dead of night. Are you planning on getting into scraps with people? 

There is as much chance as you getting stabbed as there is being knocked over on the road near your house imo. 

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

These were likely targeted attacks, involving p*ssheads, in the dead of night. Are you planning on getting into scraps with people? 

There is as much chance as you getting stabbed as there is being knocked over on the road near your house imo. 

My bold. 

No idea if p*ssheads were involved in the stabbing on Tuesday 17th Oct but it wasn't in the dead of night.  It was at 11:34am according to the police report. 

There must have been quite a few people about at that time of day down there.  They also apparently taped of Hereford St near the Decathlon store as well at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

No idea if p*ssheads were involved in the stabbing on Tuesday 17th Oct but it wasn't in the dead of night.  It was at 11:34am according to the police report. 

Fair enough, I read it as pm. I would still wager it was targeted in some way though.

The number of people who go around stabbing people for no reason is, thankfully, very low. Most crime of this nature is targeted, as a result of disputes or fights. Anyone going about their day to day business need not worry tbh.

Edited by HeHasRisen

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Fair enough, I read it as pm. I would still wager it was targeted in some way though.

The number of people who go around stabbing people for no reason is, thankfully, very low. Most crime of this nature is targeted, as a result of disputes or fights. Anyone going about their day to day business need not worry tbh.

The bottom of the Moor is a hole . Just have a look at the people who hang around that kiosk / cafe down there .

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The bottom of the Moor is a hole . Just have a look at the people who hang around that kiosk / cafe down there .

I still dont think any of them will go round stabbing people indiscriminately though.

If you have the thought process of "i better not go to town in case i get stabbed", maybe they shouldnt leave the house full stop. I could get knocked over outside Asda at Handsworth when I go next.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...