Police Incident. Bottom Of The Moor Taped Off

5 hours ago, Baron99 said:

It's becoming a regular occurrence. 

Just passed the bottom of The Moor about 20 mins ago & today, 28/10/23, once again, the area's all taped off, police in attendance just outside Dempsey'. 

I wonder if it is an attack on the homosexual community. Dempsey's bar is a self acclaimed homosexual bar and they have had problems in the past with guests being attacked as they enter and leave. How sad that other people are so bothered by someone else's sexuality that they feel the need to attack them for it. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I wonder if it is an attack on the homosexual community. Dempsey's bar is a self acclaimed homosexual bar and they have had problems in the past with guests being attacked as they enter and leave. How sad that other people are so bothered by someone else's sexuality that they feel the need to attack them for it. 

Maybe someone from the homosexual community stabbed someone.

Or maybe its purely coincidental that the incident happened near a gay bar 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Maybe someone from the homosexual community stabbed someone.

Or maybe its purely coincidental that the incident happened near a gay bar 🤷‍♂️

Two incidents in the same place in a short space of time though? Apparently, Dempsey's have started asking all customers for identification because of targeted attacks on homosexual and lesbian customers. That's what I heard, could be true, could not be.

5 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Two incidents in the same place in a short space of time though? Apparently, Dempsey's have started asking all customers for identification because of targeted attacks on homosexual and lesbian customers. That's what I heard, could be true, could not be.

Really? That's not good

It seems we are going backwards

Such a shame after everything that has been achieved 😬

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

It's the club round the corner (Barcode) imo, given the nights they run it's become a magnet for nob heads. 

That'll be the area then between there & Dempsey's, that's knee deep in litter & tab ends then on a Saturday morning with Amey workers having to spend time clearing the mess up. 

• Like 1