The Cottagers V Dem Blades

Baron99

More gutted for bash than to even consider the result to be honest. A nasty ?open fracture that will see him out for the season, but to be fair... may even now see his career!

He's a loyal servant to the club and has been with us near 10 years now, through thick and thin. In this day and age, that is something of an achievement. He is very much Mr Sheffield United, he's old fashioned and he has no ego about him what so ever.... he is a fine ambassador of the club and he's been a fantastic role model to the young lads.... You could literally ask him to play anywhere and he would do so whilst giving his everything!

I'm sorry if this sounds somewhat like an obituary, but i'm gutted to see such a loyal professional, pick up such an horrendous injury.

• Like 1

That looks horrendous. Was it Basham did I hear? Probably the end of his time at utd then.

In other news, utd haven't gotten off to a very good start have they, looks like they're going down already, certainly hope so.

Hope his leg gets better soon. Whatever happened to fat Billy? Is he still in the pen or did he gat sacked off.

31 minutes ago, Ronson said:

That looks horrendous. Was it Basham did I hear? Probably the end of his time at utd then.

In other news, utd haven't gotten off to a very good start have they, looks like they're going down already, certainly hope so.

Hope his leg gets better soon. Whatever happened to fat Billy? Is he still in the pen or did he gat sacked off.

No need for that right now......

• Like 2