Atkinsons

On line shopping isn't  ' lazy shopping '     The choices and services it provides is immense unlike in actual shops/department stores where your choice is limited to what their 'buyers' think you might like.  You can buy 'out of season' goods anytime such as winter clothes in summer/ summer clothes in winter, try doing that in the high street shops.

Disabled, less abled and elderly people can browse/shop in comfort and busy people can shop at any time day or night to suit their individual needs/lifestyles.  The goods are then delivered to your chosen address often free of charge.  Some high street shops have done away with changing rooms ( supposedly to combat theft ) so you often cannot try clothes on just like ordering 'on line'    Give me ' on line ' shopping as opposed to the alternative anytime.  

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, lobster said:

Sheffield City Centre the best advert for online shopping going - Lack of choice , poor parking and a traffic system designed by a demented monkey on Acid  

Where would you like to park in the city centre? Whenever I've driven in, there's loads of car parks and on-street parking.

Has anybody tried emailing wrekincoms861@gmail.com yet?

Edited by Bargepole23

2 hours ago, francypants said:

On line shopping isn't  ' lazy shopping '     The choices and services it provides is immense unlike in actual shops/department stores where your choice is limited to what their 'buyers' think you might like.  You can buy 'out of season' goods anytime such as winter clothes in summer/ summer clothes in winter, try doing that in the high street shops.

Disabled, less abled and elderly people can browse/shop in comfort and busy people can shop at any time day or night to suit their individual needs/lifestyles.  The goods are then delivered to your chosen address often free of charge.  Some high street shops have done away with changing rooms ( supposedly to combat theft ) so you often cannot try clothes on just like ordering 'on line'    Give me ' on line ' shopping as opposed to the alternative anytime.  

I bought a pair of mucking about in jeans at ASDA last Saturday, no changing rooms, assistant told me that they did away with them cus of Covid...

I tried them on in the toilet..

58 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Where would you like to park in the city centre?

Its one of the regular myths that gets bandied around on here. Because the John Lewis car park shut, this now means there is nowhere to park. Utter cobblers.

Same for "the Moor Market is hard to get to on the bus".

14 hours ago, Anna B said:

Do you have a webpage I could look at please?

Hello, we don't have one to give out, unfortunately. Apologies. Please E-mail wrekincoms861@gmail.com and we will be glad to provide you with a sample menu. Thank you for your interest.

12 hours ago, Resident said:

Claimed to have made £55k in profit already in the Don Valley rail thread but refused to supply a business name. 

Hang on, didn't you recently claim your books were full and didn't have the capacity to take on more work? 

What's your business' name?

I am happy to provide them with sample menus incase of cancellations. We are Zenith. Please email wrekincoms861@gmail.com for more information. Thanks.

4 hours ago, lobster said:

Sheffield City Centre the best advert for online shopping going - Lack of choice , poor parking and a traffic system designed by a demented monkey on Acid  

Anyone know why they shut Leopold Street to traffic? That can't be helping with footfall. Atkinson's has a car park at the back I believe, off of Moorhead.

Edited by Irene Swaine

21 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Anyone know why they shut Leopold Street to traffic? That can't be helping with footfall. Atkinson's has a car park at the back I believe, off of Moorhead.

We can’t give that info out publicly. Please email doofustheroadclose1274@gmail.com for further details.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4