Prisons Full, Burglars & Rapists Not Jailed

33 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we need tp build more prisons ,then make the imates work and learn trades ,sort out drug addicts and then if they keep re-offending make the next prison harder  to put off re-offending

The prisons are run by Muslim gangs now 

48 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we need tp build more prisons ,then make the imates work and learn trades ,sort out drug addicts and then if they keep re-offending make the next prison harder  to put off re-offending

We need to have chain gangs where the prisoners are made to do proper work such as repairing pot holes.

Edited by Axe

54 minutes ago, Axe said:

We need to have chain gangs where the prisoners are made to do proper work such as repairing pot holes.

For once we are in agreement.  Many times I have said that they should make prisoners work, and work hard.

Most criminals follow that lifestyle because they don't like work,   so  that's exactly what we should give give them , so that it's not a pleasant experience. 

The fact that they were earning their keep would be a good factor too.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

The prisons are run by Muslim gangs now 

Prisons have been run by gangs for years and it's time that changed,

There was something on the news that government is looking at renting prison cells overseas for the most dangerous offenders.  Doesn’t looks as though we can send the illegal immigrants who cross the channel to Rwanda, we might do better at sending dangerous British prisoners there to serve there prison time. 

I think the human rights brigade will put a stop to this.

14 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Doesn’t looks as though we can send the illegal immigrants who cross the channel to Rwanda, we might do better at sending dangerous British prisoners there to serve there prison time. 

The Rwanda appeal is currently being held so we will be expecting a definitive judgement soon. 

24 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

There was something on the news that government is looking at renting prison cells overseas for the most dangerous offenders.  Doesn’t looks as though we can send the illegal immigrants who cross the channel to Rwanda, we might do better at sending dangerous British prisoners there to serve there prison time. 

Apparently Estonia has spare capacity in their prisons and have been mentioned as a possible destination for UK criminals. There are most likely less lawyers to stop UK criminals being sent to abroad than lawyers determined to stop illegal economic migrants being deported or sent to Rwanda. Absolute madness,

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

They should be building the HS 2.

Alec Guinness built a bridge over the River Kwai during WW 2.

Good point well made. Never heard any complaints about the bridge over the River Kwai project running over budget.

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

Good point well made. Never heard any complaints about the bridge over the River Kwai project running over budget.

I'm sure you loved 65,000 Brit POW's  being used as slave labour by the Japanese,.

Edited by Longcol