Am I Safe In The City Centre

I work in town...

Looking at what's happened with the Palestinian protests/celebrations over the attack on Israel and the news that the UK is sending in naval forces...

Should i be worried going into the city centre? The police don't seem to care about any of it, considering those who scaled the town hall to remove the Israeli flag, and with us sending forces in, am i a potential target in my own city??

I'm not usually prone to fear, but we're living in such times where people are being murdered for next to no reason, should i be worried about being English when in town?

1 minute ago, leviathan13 said:

I work in town...

Looking at what's happened with the Palestinian protests/celebrations over the attack on Israel and the news that the UK is sending in naval forces...

Should i be worried going into the city centre? The police don't seem to care about any of it, considering those who scaled the town hall to remove the Israeli flag, and with us sending forces in, am i a potential target in my own city??

I'm not usually prone to fear, but we're living in such times where people are being murdered for next to no reason, should i be worried about being English when in town?

Yes, it's right to be worried in my view. 

1 minute ago, leviathan13 said:

I work in town...

No.

Town is full of Students going about their own business, homeless arguing between themselves or spice heads in their own world.

And no one is going to confront you and ask about your nationality or beliefs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

I work in town...

No. Muggers don't ask your nationality . Just kidding , just go about your business.

3 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

I work in town...

Drama Queen,

• Like 1

Just now, Delayed said:

Careful. You're falling victim to the MSM narrative of creating a culture of fear. 

Snipped 

I'm not getting my Info from msm 👍

Just now, Delayed said:

Snipped 

You'll be getting the convid vaccine soon 

Wash your mouth out 🤣

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

What an odd thread. 

Well, not really - considering what's happening to people on the 'wrong side' of politics, and that people are being harmed for having opposing views, i envisage that there will be some nutcase targetting Brits because we've sent in our forces