Am I Safe In The City Centre

48 minutes ago, pfifes said:

I see the ‘convid’ vaccine has been mentioned here.  So you’re a Covid Denier and believe ‘a culture of fear’ narrative has been created deliberately.  If you make statements like that, and want more people to believe you, you need to explain why.  If Covid is ‘convid’ then you appear to be saying it’s a hoax of some kind.  Why?  Who’s behind that and what do you think are their motives?  

Read my previous posts on the subject. I'm highlighting the hypocrisy 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

COVID, CRIME, IMMIGRATION

BE SCARED 

THEN BEG THE GOVERNMENT TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO 

OK.  So explain why the government want you be scared.  Is a higher power influencing the UK government?  Or is this unique to our country?

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Read my previous posts on the subject. I'm highlighting the hypocrisy 

Can you give a brief summary of your views on Covid?  Are you another Covid Denier / COVID Conspiracy Theorist?

5 hours ago, pfifes said:

OK.  So explain why the government want you be scared.  Is a higher power influencing the UK government?  Or is this unique to our country?

Can you give a brief summary of your views on Covid?  Are you another Covid Denier / COVID Conspiracy Theorist?

I don't deny that COVID exists 

But I don't believe that it was a pandemic 

Governments panicked because people like you were wearing masks while walking in a park and demanding that we all be locked in our homes sooner and for longer 

1 minute ago, Findlay said:

I would say there is a risk of being targetted for those wearing religous symbols.

The national threat level is set at substantial https://www.mi5.gov.uk/threat-levels but my guess is that is likely to go up soon.

Yeah there must be a higher risk of being attacked as a hasidic Jew walking around Bradford.....or Luton 

5 hours ago, pfifes said:

I don't think you will get very far with Mr Grey who  doesn't deny Covid ,  but doesn't believe it was a Pandemic.  Obviously oblivious to  the meaning of the word pandemic.

He also doesn't realise that we wore masks because that's what the original advice was so why that would cause the government to "panic"  I can't imagine.

You just can't get through to people that it was an unknown disease,  for which we had no treatment or vaccine at that time,   and it was killing lots of people all over the world..

I'm afraid that many simply got into a tizz  because the pubs were shut and they missed their pints,  and ditto with their foreign holidays too.  Good luck with your quest.