Am I Safe In The City Centre

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I don't think you will get very far with Mr Grey who  doesn't deny Covid ,  but doesn't believe it was a Pandemic.  Obviously oblivious to  the meaning of the word pandemic.

He also doesn't realise that we wore masks because that's what the original advice was so why that would cause the government to "panic"  I can't imagine.

You just can't get through to people that it was an unknown disease,  for which we had no treatment or vaccine at that time,   and it was killing lots of people all over the world..

I'm afraid that many simply got into a tizz  because the pubs were shut and they missed their pints,  and ditto with their foreign holidays too.  Good luck with your quest.

That’s pretty much it but it is curious the why they bang on about all the time but won’t explain why because they would end up sounding like a total fruitcake.

A lot of them are just childlike adults throwing a tantrum.

7 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I don't think you will get very far with Mr Grey who  doesn't deny Covid ,  but doesn't believe it was a Pandemic.  Obviously oblivious to  the meaning of the word pandemic.

He also doesn't realise that we wore masks because that's what the original advice was so why that would cause the government to "panic"  I can't imagine.

You just can't get through to people that it was an unknown disease,  for which we had no treatment or vaccine at that time,   and it was killing lots of people all over the world..

I'm afraid that many simply got into a tizz  because the pubs were shut and they missed their pints,  and ditto with their foreign holidays too.  Good luck with your quest.

Wow....millions lost their jobs

Thousands of businesses shut resulting in people losing their homes and even their marriages

We are still suffering from the after effects 

£500bn in debt

And you think it's because of the pubs being shut

How selfish are you 🙄

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Thousands of businesses shut resulting in people losing their homes and even their marriages

£500bn in debt

How selfish are you 🙄

How’s Florida Jack?

54 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

£500bn in debt

How selfish are you 🙄

The post is about you denying that Covid was a pandemic so it looks like you're trying to change the subject now.

Who were the millions who lost their jobs ?         This is another make it up yourself story.

We know some people were unlucky enough to lose their homes and jobs but that's in the hundreds and NOT in the millions..

Yes, we are still suffering from the effects and we are in debt as a result but no one could do anything about that.     -       around 227,000 people died in the UK and that's a lot more than lost jobs.

I'm not as selfish as a stupid oaf who will happily help Climate change on it's way because he likes flying.

I am also not as selfish as someone who would have a lot of families killed because of what their men did.

You are a greedy, selfish,  disgrace as a human being.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

£500bn in debt

How selfish are you 🙄

Millions lost jobs . Really?