Local Schools And 'Security Lockdowns'.

4 hours ago, Mister M said:

Back in the day when I was a nipper we had these to raise our anxiety levels:

Glad I wasn't brought up in America though:

"WATCH OUT FOR HOMOSEXUALS"!!! 😵

:wow:

Wish they had the one about Homosexuals when I was at school. It would’ve helped me .

36 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Nanny state in overdrive with other agendas. The COVID scam normalised the concept of a "lockdown" for some people, which is all part of the plan. 

For God's sake,  don't anybody ask what  "the plan"  is.

19 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Any news on that list of the most recent 10 incidents?

No?

Didn't think so. 

https://www.pacts.org.uk/pacts-briefing-seat-belts-time-for-action/#:~:text=In this briefing%2C PACTS shows,chances of dying in collision.

In the road casualty statistics published by the Department for Transport in September 2022 it was alarming to note that, of the 682 people who died in collisions in cars in Great Britain in 2021, an estimated 30% were not wearing a seat belt – the highest level recorded since recent records began.

A recent incident highlighted the need for these drills when teachers mistook the alarm for a fire alarm and started to lead the chidren out. The children however, recognised that the alarm was the intruder alarm.

Edited by Findlay

Schools are legally obliged to have at least one fire drill per year. 

Very few schools catch fire. Even fewer catch fire when students are present.

Is anyone seriously suggesting that this regulation should be relaxed? 

A key feature of successful health and safety planning is to anticipate problems before they arise and to take action to mitigate any risks that the problems might pose.

12 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

As long as nothing illegal is posted, no posts should be deleted. Free speech is vital to a forum. If you shut down conversation, you have no forum.

The problem is this forum has a core of posters who will spoil threads just for the fun of it.

This core isn't interested in others opinions just in ruining conversations for their own fun.

Sadly the moderators appear to let them do it again and again and again. 

I'm not sure why, their forum their business I suppose but I for one simply don't enjoy this place nearly as much anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1