Oh Poland. What Have You Done 😬

41 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Given the amount of time that Jack allegedly spends in other countries, perhaps natives are saying the same about him.

I contribute to the local economy and I have integrated very well into communities

I have also never bombed, raped, shot or stabbed anyone

So the natives seem happy to have me around 

15 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I contribute to the local economy and I have integrated very well into communities

I have also never bombed, raped, shot or stabbed anyone

So the natives seem happy to have me around 

Most migrants to this country haven't bombed, raped, shot or stabbed anyone - they do contribute to the local economy and integrate very well into communities.

But how do they integrate into communities when there's people like you maligning them and dragging them through the mud at every turn?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Most migrants to this country haven't bombed, raped, shot or stabbed anyone - they do contribute to the local economy and integrate very well into communities.

But how do they integrate into communities when there's people like you maligning them and dragging them through the mud at every turn?

I was talking about the problems that mass migration has brought to Europe and you decided to make it personal about me

So I gave you a personal response 

Then you've switched it again 

You're all over the place 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

I was talking about the problems that mass migration has brought to Europe and you decided to make it personal about me

So I gave you a personal response 

Then you've switched it again 

You're all over the place 

No, I'm not all over the place. I'm here in England working with, and providing services to people from all over the globe. They're not these monsters that you paint them out to be.

It seems like you're all over the place in various countries, complaining about immigrants, or lefties, or some other 'enemy'.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

No, I'm not all over the place. I'm here in England working with, and providing services to people from all over the globe. They're not these monsters that you paint them out to be.

It seems like you're all over the place in various countries, complaining about immigrants, or lefties, or some other 'enemy'.

I've never said that everyone is a monster 

Tusk will open the borders and millions will come like they did in Germany

But as we've seen all over Europe that when you allow millions of people into your country they bring their problems with them

Especially people with no home, no money, no job and no skills

There aren't enough jobs in Poland....that's why they travel all over Europe 

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Grey said:

But as we've seen all over Europe that when you allow millions of people into your country they bring their problems with them

But there are vacancies here in England, so why not allow people with abilities and skills and a desire to work, to put that to good use in our public services and wider economy?

Some bring problems, others bring solutions to problems as a nation we already have.

But people coming to this country aren't going to be allowed to integrate, if we bring the attitude you have as seeing them as the 'problem', and maligning them.

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Which explains why the number of Poles in the UK has fallen by about 300,000 in the last 5 years..................................

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

In any case - it's Poland's democratic choice who they have as their leader. They have access to the same information that we do, and have made their choice accordingly.

15 minutes ago, Mister M said:

In any case - it's Poland's democratic choice who they have as their leader. They have access to the same information that we do, and have made their choice accordingly.

Absolutely they have voted for him so they have to live with the consequences 

He hasn't won by a landslide though so he'll have to do some coalition deals with the other parties 

The EU must be so happy tonight

They'll be scoffing champagne and lobster stuffed with caviar all night