Oh Poland. What Have You Done 😬

14 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Absolutely they have voted for him so they have to live with the consequences 

He hasn't won by a landslide though so he'll have to do some coalition deals with the other parties 

The EU must be so happy tonight

They'll be scoffing champagne and lobster stuffed with caviar all night 

Some people have an odd view of the diet of folk in the EU.

• Haha 1

Just now, Prettytom said:

Langoustine and a nice sparkling Samur?

Beignet de Crevettes followed Coquilles Saint Jacques  and a bottle of Quincy tonight.

Back on spuds and sliced ham tomorrow - with a bottle of Provence Rose.

18 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Some people have an odd view of the diet of folk in the EU.

I meant the EU organisation in Brussels 

The place where they have 10,000 people getting paid over €100,000 a year salary

They'll be very happy tonight 

7 hours ago, Prettytom said:

I see that the racists are having a nice time this evening.

Anti-democratic racists. Who had that on their bingo card? 

Oh. Everyone.

RACISTS!!!!!

Who had that by page 2?

Look at the European countries that haven't allowed mass immigration from certain countries, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria , Romania etc little to no issue with Islamic extremism or terrorist attacks while the countries that have live with alert systems and thousands on constant surveillance. People can bury their heads in the sand all they want but we've created a massive problem that is only going to get worse.

We've invited in our own destruction,

Yet you still get people eulogising how wonderful uncontrolled mass migration is, when in reality they know the truth but are more worried about how they are perceived if they criticise it or called RACIST!!!

Why aren't all these Muslim leaders around Europe coming out and calling out these attacks? Why are they not coming together to make a stand about all this with protests and speeches, I know they love a protest so why not about their brothers slaughtering folk around Europe?

If I was a normal, law abiding Muslim now, I'd be seriously trying get the lads together and trying to get it publicly known that these extremists don't represent Muslims. I fear that normal harmless Muslims are gonna end up on the recieving end of something and it's going to spiral.

Not a single jew has raised a finger to anyone in this country yet they are the ones who will increasingly have to keep looking over their shoulder, along with the rest of us.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

RACISTS!!!!!

Who had that by page 2?

Look at the European countries that haven't allowed mass immigration from certain countries, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria , Romania etc little to no issue with Islamic extremism or terrorist attacks while the countries that have live with alert systems and thousands on constant surveillance. People can bury their heads in the sand all they want but we've created a massive problem that is only going to get worse.

We've invited in our own destruction,

Yet you still get people eulogising how wonderful uncontrolled mass migration is, when in reality they know the truth but are more worried about how they are perceived if they criticise it or called RACIST!!!

Why aren't all these Muslim leaders around Europe coming out and calling out these attacks? Why are they not coming together to make a stand about all this with protests and speeches, I know they love a protest so why not about their brothers slaughtering folk around Europe?

If I was a normal, law abiding Muslim now, I'd be seriously trying get the lads together and trying to get it publicly known that these extremists don't represent Muslims. I fear that normal harmless Muslims are gonna end up on the recieving end of something and it's going to spiral.

Not a single jew has raised a finger to anyone in this country yet they are the ones who will increasingly have to keep looking over their shoulder, along with the rest of us.

Well, that’s a well balanced post. Definitely not Islamophobic in any way.

Quick question. Why do you think that it is acceptable to demonise a huge group of  mostly innocent people, in that way?

11 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Well, that’s a well balanced post. Definitely not Islamophobic in any way.

Quick question. Why do you think that it is acceptable to demonise a huge group of  mostly innocent people, in that way?

It's stating facts, nothing imbalanced about it.

"If I was a normal, law abiding Muslim now, I'd be seriously trying get the lads together and trying to get it publicly known that these extremists don't represent Muslims. I fear that normal harmless Muslims are gonna end up on the recieving end of something and it's going to spiral."

Is that demonising a huge group?

I don't think it is.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1