Wicker Camp.Private Tuition

Hi, I would be willing to split the cost with you, have been looking at the beginners classes. Some private tuition before I start would be good. Not gonna be able to start training till monday 17th july though.

Cheers

Mills

Zatoichi,

I'm well interested. Been down once with a couple of mates (who regularly attend) and would defo be into learning more. I'm having physio on me knee at the moment & after just moving house am well skint, but would still like to try it out. Any day but Wednesday'd be good.

Hi Zatoichi

Got your pm.I can do Wednesdays, im free anytime until september.Can do wednesday 19th July if your up for it.Just to clarify are you wanting to book a block or just some one offs? i can do either.

cheers

Mills

Hi is this for groundfighting? wheres the place in the wicker? and you all men? im luking for new activities to take up and would try groundfighting.. would be a bit scary with fully grown men but am sure there are some women there to!

would be interested in joinging up in some private sessions.

Xfix See website, above message forWickercamp

address and times. As zatoichi said they practice Muaythai which is excellent for standing up fighting.

Wicker camp caters for everybody including men, women, children, old people

There are other threads for grappling below. E.g. Brazilian Jujitsu BJJ at langsett road, which I am thinking of going to.

I believe BJJ and thaiboxing completement each other very well.

Archived