Kelham Island

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The sad reality is that someone just off the boat who claims Asylum has more access to social housing then someone who was born in this country 

And if they have children they go straight to the top of the 25 year housing queue 

Are you my cousin? You forgot to add that they get £30k each, a free car and mobile phone! Mind you she'd be on her feet by now jumping up and down in the middle of the lounge shouting 'they stink, they stink' as well.

You're the sad reality mate

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Are you my cousin? You forgot to add that they get £30k each, a free car and mobile phone! Mind you she'd be on her feet by now jumping up and down in the middle of the lounge shouting 'they stink, they stink' as well.

You're the sad reality mate

Did I hurt your feelings?

Quick get to your safe space 🤣

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I do not think councils want the responsibility of managing large housing estates nowadays.

They had to do so in the past to get rid of the slums.

Whether they want the responsibility or not,  somebody's going to have to grasp the nettle and deal with the lack of social housing.

Successive governments down the years have failed us badly and we are in a position where we no longer have a choice.

f we didn't have immigrants,  we still couldn't house our population,  but immigration is a fact which won't go away and the numbers are  going to keep on growing.

25 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Whether they want the responsibility or not,  somebody's going to have to grasp the nettle and deal with the lack of social housing.

Successive governments down the years have failed us badly and we are in a position where we no longer have a choice.

f we didn't have immigrants,  we still couldn't house our population,  but immigration is a fact which won't go away and the numbers are  going to keep on growing.

Another problem is the ridiculous price of private housing.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

The sad reality is that someone just off the boat who claims Asylum has more access to social housing than someone who was born in this country 

And if they have children they go straight to the top of the 25 year housing queue 

Lies.

22 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So there aren't 175,000 asylum seekers in Hotels? 

That's not social housing, it's temporary accommodation run by the Home Office. If you didn't know you definition of social housing, you should have kept your racist mouth shut.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Delbow said:

That's not social housing, it's temporary accommodation run by the Home Office. If you didn't know you definition of social housing, you should have kept your racist mouth shut.

Haha.....pathetic attempt at twisting what I said

Don't bother replying 👍