Hedge Hogs

We have found a baby hedge hog wondering around in our garden , in day light .

Her name is Hilda and she is a bleeeedin nuisance.

we got her a nice straw basket to bed in , fed her our Rita,s dog food and made sure she is warm . 
But no that’s no good for her , she can climb walls , wreck the bedding , get stuck behind washing’s machine and so on she is never satisfied wi owt we do .

So rang local hedge hog sanctuary, no good they say that they are full and don,t want owt to do wi Hilda . 
At mi wits end 

19 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

we got her a nice straw basket to bed in , fed her our Rita,s dog food and made sure she is warm . 
But no that’s no good for her , she can climb walls , wreck the bedding , get stuck behind washing’s machine and so on she is never satisfied wi owt we do .

So rang local hedge hog sanctuary, no good they say that they are full and don,t want owt to do wi Hilda . 
At mi wits end 

How do you know her name is Hilda.. Jud.?

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

At mi wits end 

Put her under the shed outside,  climbing walls,  maybe telling you she wants to live outdoors and they like sheds.

I found one in the garden thought it had come from the bird sanctuary nearby,  so I slid a plate under it and marched it off there,  and then realised it could have been someone's pet,  wish I'd kept it after that.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Hedgehogs prefer to sleep in your bed with you, they cuddle up where it's warm.

We locked the out house door and went to Town when have come home Hilda is sat int kitchen wi dogs . There  is a small gap under doors . 
Dogs are prickled ont noses. Hilda is just eating dogs dinner

End of mi tether .

Edited by cuttsie

1 hour ago, vmam said:

We get Hedgehogs in our garden and I'm sick of them, they crap all over the lawn and if you tread in it without seeing it , it ends up on the carpet in the house.

1 hour ago, vmam said:

We get Hedgehogs in our garden and I'm sick of them, they crap all over the lawn and if you tread in it without seeing it , it ends up on the carpet in the house.

Just bring them in saves the lawn 

1 hour ago, vmam said:

Then don't tread on your roof slates either!