Proper Sheffielders

5 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

Imagine finding a clip on Facebook that suggests the country is going to be taken over by “the party of Islam” and saying that people are worried about it and posting it on here.

then saying you don’t think it’s really going to happen but you posted it anyway cos other people are worried about it and therefore “it shouldn’t be ignored”

then when someone says it’s wrong to post something that worries people that isn’t really going to happen then say that that is “your opinion”.

I think most right minded people would question why post it in the first place? 

unless of course there was another reason. Which no one knows - but nevertheless the clip has been shared.

and then maybe someone sees it and thinks the “party of islam” are going to take over the country.

that’s really helpful input on a divisive subject isn’t it?

i don’t think anyone who wasn’t trying to push division would do that to promote debate.

Each to their own…..

My bold.

Like what?

Go on say it. You know you want to 🤣

38 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Like what?

Go on say it. You know you want to 🤣

Fine. You seem to enjoy posting certain stuff that incites division - then say you’re just “putting it out there”. but funnily enough they all follow a certain theme. 

so I would suggest you want to put out there that the “party of Islam” are something to worry about - but don’t want to say so directly.

otherwise why would you post it.

don’t get me wrong - if you want to tell everyone that the Facebook post you put on is just some inciteful nonsense - im sound with that. if you’d done that in the first place we’d have saved a lot of time.

Just now, Mkapaka said:

Fine. You seem to enjoy posting certain stuff that incites division - then say you’re just “putting it out there”. but funnily enough they all follow a certain theme. 

so I would suggest you want to put out there that the “party of Islam” are something to worry about - but don’t want to say so directly.

otherwise why would you post it.

don’t get me wrong - if you want to tell everyone that the Facebook post you put on is just some inciteful nonsense - im sound with that. if you’d done that in the first place we’d have saved a lot of time.

You've got a real bee in your bonnet haven't you🤣

Stop whining and just don't read my posts if they trigger you so. 

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The whole point of a discussion forum is to

air views from different angles.

Why would you want to suppress the views of a poster, just because you don’t agree with them?

To hide your attempted suppression behind a clumsy statement about “ triggering” is frankly pathetic.

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I’ve just caught you out pal. And you haven’t got a worthwhile response.

be good if you just stopped hijacking threads with hooky Facebook posts.

I know you’d probably like to turn this forum into gb news but if you want to do that you can’t not expect a bit of opposition.

unless it triggers you a bit.

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

The whole point of a discussion forum is to

air views from different angles.

Why would you want to suppress the views of a poster, just because you don’t agree with them?

To hide your attempted suppression behind a clumsy statement about “ triggering” is frankly pathetic.

Cool 👍 

1 minute ago, Mkapaka said:

I’ve just caught you out pal.

Snipped.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

Snipped 

be good if you just stopped hijacking threads with hooky Facebook posts.

Snipped 

Oh the irony 🙄 

3 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

Snipped 

I know you’d probably like to turn this forum into gb news but 

But I haven't watched it in a long time now.

Do keep up 👍

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

@Mkapaka

I've got a video for you.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1998356823882285

Enjoy.

I won’t be watching anymore of your videos after the last one pal. 

They’re probably summat a person has put on Facebook to push an agenda that get shared by folk to circulate it wider.

no ta.

Edited by Mkapaka

4 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

I won’t be watching anymore of your videos after the last one pal. 

They’re probably summat a person has put on Facebook to push an agenda that get shared by folk to circulate it wider.

no ta.

That's probably a good idea.

Especially for someone in your position.