Wednesday Fined £50,000.

Alextopman

7 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Obviously….but as mentioned elsewhere…worth every penny considering what had been achieved..

As for Unitedites being on the pitch …what’s that about ? 

Only saw the comedian who was doing the diving impression don't know about the others, did they knock the ref down or anything like that?.

Hardly comparable and pointing out others faults is no excuse.

Edited by Alextopman

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Obviously….but as mentioned elsewhere…worth every penny considering what had been achieved..

As for Unitedites being on the pitch …what’s that about ? 

I was at the match and the only one I saw on the pitch was a Man U fan. Apparently a Blade was stood at the side of the pitch having a go at one of the Manchester players for time wasting but I didn't see that.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-united-man-united-supporters-27966083

• Like 1

"Fans were asked to stay off the pitch at the end of the last game of the season so the players could come back out, it was dutifully observed. The invasion at the end of this game was like the one v Wycombe, pure exuberance and people enjoying a historic result, nothing to see here."

Nothing to see here....

...apart from the £50,000 fine

Edited by PapaLazarou

6 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Only saw the comedian who was doing the diving impression don't know about the others, did they knock the ref down or anything like that?.

Hardly comparable and pointing out others faults is no excuse.

Pointing out others faults is absolutely no excuse…but it’s never stopped you has it …?

I was just curious as to why no reference had been made by yourself or your fellow chums about Unitedites running on the pitch during & after the Man United game…when you’re happy to start a thread about Wednesdayites on the pitch 

9 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Pointing out others faults is absolutely no excuse…but it’s never stopped you has it …?

I was just curious as to why no reference had been made by yourself or your fellow chums about Unitedites running on the pitch during & after the Man United game…when you’re happy to start a thread about Wednesdayites on the pitch 

There you go again trying to condone your poor behaviour by mentioning others, it the old "If he jumped off a cliff would you do the same".

Sorry if the thread upsets you so much and you'd rather talk about United, maybe start a thread about it instead of moaning there isn't one.

16 hours ago, m williamson said:

I was at the match and the only one I saw on the pitch was a Man U fan. Apparently a Blade was stood at the side of the pitch having a go at one of the Manchester players for time wasting but I didn't see that.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-united-man-united-supporters-27966083

He seems to be ignoring you.

Wonder why?.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

There you go again trying to condone your poor behaviour by mentioning others, it the old "If he jumped off a cliff would you do the same".

Sorry if the thread upsets you so much and you'd rather talk about United, maybe start a thread about it instead of moaning there isn't one.

He seems to be ignoring you.

Wonder why?.

Wednesdayites invading the pitch was understandable given what had been achieved…

Unitedites on the pitch is less understandable in the circumstances & I was going on the reports in the press …

Clearly the authorities don’t want any form of pitch intrusion & fines are being handed out ..I get that fully…

The section is about Sheffield Football…as in Wednesday & United ….the thread is about Wednesdayites on the pitch …a few days later reports emerge about Unitedites on the pitch ..& it sort of ties in doesn’t it ….even someone like you can surely understand that …😂

43 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Wednesdayites invading the pitch was understandable given what had been achieved…

Unitedites on the pitch is less understandable in the circumstances & I was going on the reports in the press …

Clearly the authorities don’t want any form of pitch intrusion & fines are being handed out ..I get that fully…

The section is about Sheffield Football…as in Wednesday & United ….the thread is about Wednesdayites on the pitch …a few days later reports emerge about Unitedites on the pitch ..& it sort of ties in doesn’t it ….even someone like you can surely understand that …😂

Start a thread about if it interests you that much.

It's illegal to enter the field of play and assault people intentionally or not.

At what point do you consider breaking the law and causing injury understandable?.