Wednesday Fined £50,000.

Alextopman

42 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Start a thread about if it interests you that much.

It's illegal to enter the field of play and assault people intentionally or not.

At what point do you consider breaking the law and causing injury understandable?.

No point starting another thread…this one covers pitch invasions …

Id think the euphoria of getting to Wembley & achieving a once in a lifetime result resulted in a pitch invasion which is understandable…but it is breaking the law ..I agree ….& the club have been fined accordingly…

But please define unintentional assault …is that a thing ? 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

23 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

No point starting another thread…this one covers pitch invasions …

Id think the euphoria of getting to Wembley & achieving a once in a lifetime result resulted in a pitch invasion which is understandable…but it is breaking the law ..I agree ….& the club have been fined accordingly…

But please define unintentional assault …is that a thing ? 

When the official was assaulted and knocked to the floor.

My question was is it legal to enter the field of play and assault someone intentionally or not?.

8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

When the official was assaulted and knocked to the floor.

My question was is it legal to enter the field of play and assault someone intentionally or not?.

I’d class assault as a deliberate & pre-meditated 

act ..the official was knocked to the floor accidentally..& unless I’ve missed it ..no-one was ever charged with assaulting him ..

As for your question…see my previous post..

Just now, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’d class assault as a deliberate & pre-meditated 

act ..the official was knocked to the floor accidentally..& unless I’ve missed it ..no-one was ever charged with assaulting him ..

As for your question…see my previous post..

Assault is intentional or caused by reckless behaviour I think even you can grasp that breaking the law and knocking someone to the ground accidently or not is reckless.

Why are you trying to excuse it?.

Assault is intentional or caused by reckless behaviour I think even you can grasp that breaking the law and knocking someone to the ground accidently or not is reckless.

Why are you trying to excuse it?.

Assault is intentional & punishable by heavy fines or imprisonment…the instance that you refer to wasn’t assault though was it ? …it was an accidental collision..hence no arrest & no punishment ..the only thing the person was guilty of was encroaching the pitch,along with thousands of others,for which the club has been fined…even you can work that out surely ..

Why are you trying to make something of it ? 

I know why ….because,predictably,it involves Wednesday..

21 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Assault is intentional & punishable by heavy fines or imprisonment…the instance that you refer to wasn’t assault though was it ? …it was an accidental collision..hence no arrest & no punishment ..the only thing the person was guilty of was encroaching the pitch,along with thousands of others,for which the club has been fined…even you can work that out surely ..

Why are you trying to make something of it ? 

I know why ….because,predictably,it involves Wednesday..

I'm not trying anything just putting you straight.

Assault is defined as intentional or reckless harm towards an individual, and is charged as common assault, ABH or GBH depending on the severity. This will depend upon a number of specifics such as motivating factors and level of injury – common assault tends to cause minor injury or passing discomfort while GBH is severely detrimental to long-term health. The maximum sentence for ABH is three years’ imprisonment, while the maximum sentence for GBH can be life imprisonment.

It's easy.

Your the one who's come on yelping as usual.

Edited by Alextopman

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I'm not trying anything just putting you straight.

Assault is defined as intentional or reckless harm towards an individual, and is charged as common assault, ABH or GBH depending on the severity. This will depend upon a number of specifics such as motivating factors and level of injury – common assault tends to cause minor injury or passing discomfort while GBH is severely detrimental to long-term health. The maximum sentence for ABH is three years’ imprisonment, while the maximum sentence for GBH can be life imprisonment.

It's easy.

Your the one who's come on yelping as usual.

Go on then …put me straight & show me & everyone else,where the perpetrator who knocked the linesman over at the Peterborough game was charged with assault…

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Go on then …put me straight & show me & everyone else,where the perpetrator who knocked the linesman over at the Peterborough game was charged with assault…

Go then show me where I said anyone was charged with any offence.

It doesn't mean they weren't committed.

Go then show me where I said anyone was charged with any offence.

It doesn't mean they weren't committed.

You stated in post 20 & 22 that an assault was carried out …& you know full well that wasn’t the case & have nothing to back it up with…because it isn’t true …it was an accidental collision.

Edited by Sheridan1-0

10 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You stated in post 20 & 21 that an assault was carried out …& you know full well that wasn’t the case & have nothing to back it up with…because it isn’t true …it was an accidental collision.

Yep an assault did take place due to his reckless behaviour.

Just because he wasn't apprehended doesn't make it untrue.

Hundreds committed an offence that night without prosecution.

You're just unwilling to accept that because I posted it, Childish but true.

Are you saying he wasn't reckless whilst he was breaking the law?.

Edited by Alextopman