Sex

“where did I come from mam “ I asked when I was knee high to the average adult .

”Found thi under a goosebury bush “ was mams reply way  back in 1950 .

Now it seems our kids are getting the full sex talks at around 7 years old .

Well as I remember us lot back then learned all about the birds and bees over a gentle time of long summer days in corn fields and garden huts .

We laughed and giggled at the stories about mam and dad mucking about late at neet with bed springs rattling and squeaking keeping us awake and wondering what was going on in the forbidden room across the landing .

Then as we reached puberty things got messy as bits and bobs grew that fascinated us especially in  same summer days in later corn fields and garden huts .

School leaving day came for us lot , and the talk,,,,,,,,,,…. Sex talk that is ,  Mrs stuck up Grayson our science teacher faced us 14 and fifteen year olds and gave us the full Monty ,  She produced two naked dollys , One lad and one lass ,then proceeded to tell us the facts of life while demonstrating with the pair of pot sex pots the act .

Well our class erupted, after all it was the last day tomorrow we would be down pit at Catcliffe or Bieghton the following Monday plus    we already knew more about the ups and downs of sex life from the days of listening to the moans and groans in that big bedroom across the landing and the days of romping and snogging in corn fields .

So Mrs stuck up Grayson ended up in tears as we shouted and stomped around as she was on loser from the time she produced the pot dolls .

I often think back to that day as it was wake up call to adult hood , (even though we were still kids being let loose on a World that only wanted us to man the factories or go down the pit or on a building site , cheap Labour in a Capitalist World .

And I always feel sorry for Mrs Grayson who was given the short straw every summer leaving day and probably got the same reaction every time .

Now there is a big stink going off about kids of just 6 or 7 years old being given sex lessons at school .

Well the corn fields and garden huts , the groaning and squeaking across the landing did the same for us , It happened naturally over just a few years and it was smashing weren’t it. ……

Edited by cuttsie

Sex education lessons for 7 year Olds now, but in the states it's from around 4, expect that to happen here too.

From what I hear some of the sex Ed lessons are graphic and totally inappropriate for the age. 

Again, in the states it's much worse and again expect that to come here too. 

Sex education is important  but it needs to be done carefully and at the appropriate age.

Otherwise it's grooming.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Now there is a big stink going off about kids of just 6 or 7 years old being given sex lessons at school .

From my "surfing the net" it now seems that both in America (where it seems to have started?) & here, any sex talks given to young kids @ school are heavily biased towards converting them to being VERY woke! - So, it seems the "wokists"  want to gain power by brain washing young kids when they are still vulnerable & thus making the next generation as "neurotic" as they are?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

As you might expect, sex education has become part of the culture war with stirring backbench MPs who know all about sex, and sometimes ministers weighing in. Tabloid newspapers too fanning the flames, with their prudish columnists amidst the typical tabloid smut.

Should anyone think that the Government just sits on its hands and doesn't provide guidance to teachers on sex education, think again:

Relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Given the revelations of a number of MPs and their sex lives, maybe they should have some sex education too....

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Well the corn fields and garden huts , the groaning and squeaking across the landing did the same for us , It happened naturally over just a few years and it was smashing weren’t it. ……

And also bombed buildings, jennals, and entries were our "school rooms", sometimes with older girls our teachers.

Closest thing to heaven on earth, is good sex.

The great equalizer. No matter how rich, or how poor, heaven can be across town, or even next door! You never know.

Thank you, God!

Edited by trastrick

8 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Now it seems our kids are getting the full sex talks at around 7 years old .

A lovely story as always from you cuttsie and enjoyed reading it. 

Sex education, in my opinion, should start before a child reaches puberty which can be from the age of 11 for boys and girls.  

Nature at its worst when the average age for girls to start Menstruation is 11 or 12 years old.

26 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

A lovely story as always from you cuttsie and enjoyed reading it. 

Sex education, in my opinion, should start before a child reaches puberty which can be from the age of 11 for boys and girls.  

Nature at its worst when the average age for girls to start Menstruation is 11 or 12 years old.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

And also bombed buildings, jennals, and entries were our "school rooms", sometimes with older girls our teachers.

Closest thing to heaven on earth, is good sex.

The great equalizer. No matter how rich, or how poor, heaven can be across town, or even next door! You never know.

Thank you, God!

I was called away from a perfectly good game to be told about sex and it went in one ear and out the other until school,   didn't have sex until I was married,  and from what cuttsie said he and his mates were having the best time..

Bit envious of Trastrick now!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cressida said:

I was called away from a perfectly good game to be told about sex and it went in one ear and out the other until school,   didn't have sex until I was married,  and from what cuttsie said he and his mates were having the best time..

Bit envious of Trastrick now!

It was hard work in those days Cressie, most girls I fancied were like you!

Trying to keep them out a little longer after the cinema, saying good night, and you got, "No, mi dad'll kill me". I was so respectful and polite that I didn't push the issue. You had to be "going out" with somebody for a long time, before you even got a sniff. The fear of pregnancy was rampant in those days before birth control.

But my best man Pete Scholly, used to tell me stories that I didn't believe.

Until later, when I finally realised the whole world was at it. and had to catch up!  :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, trastrick said:

It was hard work in those days Cressie, most girls I fancied were like you!

Trying to keep them out a little longer after the cinema, saying good night, and you got, "No, mi dad'll kill me". I was so respectful and polite that I didn't push the issue. You had to be "going out" with somebody for a long time, before you even got a sniff. The fear of pregnancy was rampant in those days before birth control.

But my best man Pete Scholly, used to tell me stories that I didn't believe.

Until later, when I finally realised the whole world was at it. and had to catch up!  :)

Did any of these girls who 'did it' enjoy it as much as the lads?

Cuttsie I have always imagined you to be very lusty,  I bet you still are.   Anyway your storytelling is riveting.

Edited by cressida