Sex

34 minutes ago, cressida said:

Did any of these girls who 'did it' enjoy it as much as the lads?

Cuttsie I have always imagined you to be very lusty,  I bet you still are.   Anyway your storytelling is riveting.

Well, it was hit and miss, but mostly miss in those days, I'm talking mid teens.

But on occasion you found a girl who wanted real grown up sex as much as you did, rather than the furtive fumblings that we had to be content with, then as they say, the skies would open, the rockets would launch, and there'd be bombs bursting in air!  :)

As for Cuttsie. he's probably too modest, but I can assure you that he's a good looking, well groomed fella, who looks half his age, and could handle  his "riveter," with no trouble.

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

It's good that people are able to talk about sex more freely as it was a bit wild finding out what your body can sense without you knowing it could do that until it happened and then you thought, what the hell just happened and not knowing how to talk about it or who to talk about it with.

It does need to be talked about before puberty so they have an idea that bodies change and what the changes mean although some would argue such education will lead to experimentation by children.

A lot of lifes stresses can be quickly dealt with the chemical release of endorphins which improve mood and happiness. 
We do have a systemic problem of sexual abuse in the workplace which could be helped with making sure those responsible have had enough or given the chance to masturbate.
Making sure workers have masturbated enough can have good effects on concentration and happiness  with the release of dopamine, endorphins and oxytocin hormones and wont make them go blind.

Edited by Findlay