Sex

31 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

What is tromboning?

A depraved act that's fine for two consenting adults if that's their thing but is certainly NOT appropriate to teach to little kids.

Said it before, I'll say it again....

Anyone who thinks this material is OK, anyone who approves it or anyone who teaches this type of sex education to kids is a Groomer and a Nonce.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Findlay said:

It's good that people are able to talk about sex more freely as it was a bit wild finding out what your body can sense without you knowing it could do that until it happened and then you thought, what the hell just happened and not knowing how to talk about it or who to talk about it with.

It does need to be talked about before puberty so they have an idea that bodies change and what the changes mean although some would argue such education will lead to experimentation by children.

A lot of lifes stresses can be quickly dealt with the chemical release of endorphins which improve mood and happiness. 
We do have a systemic problem of sexual abuse in the workplace which could be helped with making sure those responsible have had enough or given the chance to masturbate.
Making sure workers have masturbated enough can have good effects on concentration and happiness  with the release of dopamine, endorphins and oxytocin hormones and wont make them go blind.

You may be on to something there!

They say that Napoleon always had a quick **** before going into battle, to calm his nerves.

And we have a few circle jerkers populating these threads!

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

You may be on to something there!

They say that Napoleon always had a quick **** before going into battle, to calm his nerves.

And we have a few circle jerkers populating these threads!

When I was a kid there was a tossing ring at Hyde Park behind the dog track .

Is that what you are referring to .

4 hours ago, cressida said:

Tromboning?  Circle jerkers,? ring tossing?

Never heard of those thank goodness.

That's because you have no empathy for those around you who are living lives of quiet desperation, fear, anxiety and are the victims of the daily abuses of an  unjust society! 

Or summat!  :)

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, trastrick said:

That's because you have no empathy for those around you who are living lives of quiet desperation, fear, anxiety and are the victims of the daily abuses of an  unjust society! 

Or summat!  :)

It's alright for you living the high life in D.R.  but being honest, if  I could help them I would,  however there are times when one has to put oneself first  -

dealing with devious people is a minefield and I have spent a lifetime trying to avoid them so I end up not dating as it's too traumatic,   everyone seems to have an agenda.

Edited by cressida

29 minutes ago, cressida said:

It's alright for you living the high life in D.R.  but being honest, if  I could help them I would,  however there are times when one has to put oneself first  -

dealing with devious people is a minefield and I have spent a lifetime trying to avoid them so I end up not dating as it's too traumatic,   everyone seems to have an agenda.

I have no idea of the color of your skin, your ethnic background, whether you are ID as a female, male, tranny or "other".

But from what you post here, you seem to be a well adjusted, open minded, rational human being.

In short supply these days!  :)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cressida said:

Tromboning?  Circle jerkers,? ring tossing?

Never heard of those thank goodness.

You obviously have never been to La Chambre in Attercliffe

You can get a crash course in one night there

Or use the internet....it's full of cool filthy stuff 😜

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

😜

It closed three years ago.

So, you’ll  have to entertain yourself in there, Jack.

I can’t see that being a problem for you.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Or use the internet....it's full of cool filthy stuff 😜

At least you're honest,  I'd be out of my depth.

• Haha 1