Boris Johnson Joins Gbnews

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Of course it is. The clown started a thread with GB News in the title.  Boris Johnson is still held in high esteem by large numbers of the public.  Boris Johnson could form a new political party and attract millions of votes in a general election.

That may be so, but given Johnson's proven record of improbity, one can only question the personal integrity of those that hold this view, particularly those who would like to see him as the Prime Minister of this country again.

I know none of us are perfect, me especially, but come on! He may be a jovial pal down the pub, but Prime Minister (or even an MP again)?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Of course it is. The clown started a thread with GB News in the title.  Boris Johnson is still held in high esteem by large numbers of the public.  Boris Johnson could form a new political party and attract millions of votes in a general election.

Plus he's got rid of his bad advisors.

1 hour ago, horribleblob said:

That may be so, but given Johnson's proven record of improbity, one can only question the personal integrity of those that hold this view, particularly those who would like to see him as the Prime Minister of this country again.

I know none of us are perfect, me especially, but come on! He may be a jovial pal down the pub, but Prime Minister (or even an MP again)?

It was a big mistake by the Tory MPs to remove Boris Johnson as prime minister. 

19 minutes ago, Axe said:

Why? 

Because he provided clear eyed leadership to the country in matters economic, political and ethical?

Because his successors have proven even worse than him?

Because if he were still PM, people wouldn't have to endure him appearing on GBNews?

Edited by Mister M
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Axe said:

Maybe they'll regret it if they lose their seats at the G.E.    The 'no-infighting' was what kept the Tories in power for so long,  probably what Sir Keir is trying to emulate - short of putting Rayner in a box.

2 hours ago, horribleblob said:

Is he going to be captain in a panel game called "I Would Lie To You"?