Boris Johnson Joins Gbnews

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Why? 

Because he provided clear eyed leadership to the country in matters economic, political and ethical?

Because his successors have proven even worse than him?

Because if he were still PM, people wouldn't have to endure him appearing on GBNews?

Because the Tory party would be more likely to win the next general election if he was still the leader of the Tory party.

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Because the Tory party would be more likely to win the next general election if he was still the leader of the Tory party.

I don't think you're able to distinguish the difference between Conservative party interest and the national interest.

The two are not the same.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Woo-hoo.. 

I can't wait to hear what he has to say 🙄

16 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I won't be watching it.

I binned gbnews a while ago.

Is that a record for a poster calling themselves out for posting BS?

🤣

Edited by Magilla

Extract from his CV:

"I lied to Parliament and the country...broke the law...oversaw millions of pounds squandered on duff PPE, didn't really get Brexit done..."

"Right, Mr Johnson, the job's yours.  Name your price.  Would you like to work from home?"

11 hours ago, Mister M said:

I don't think you're able to distinguish the difference between Conservative party interest and the national interest.

The two are not the same.

Having a Conservative government still is the best option for the national interest. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Axe said:

Having a Conservative government still is the best option for the national interest. 

Still the best option for a pantomime to cheer everybody up.

Last four PM's have been the worst four since WW2 and will surely go down in history books.

Fancy being able to say "I was there to see it"

Thanks for the laugh blunty.

12 hours ago, Axe said:

Rishi has only been the countries leader for a year, surely the state of our economy, education, health, justice/courts etc is down to Johnson?

Johnson is a likeable person, if rather caddish, but he is not a good leader.

Edited by El Cid

57 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Rishi has only been the countries leader for a year, surely the state of our economy, education, health, justice/courts etc is down to Johnson?

Johnson is a likeable person, if rather caddish, but he is not a good leader.

Boris Johnson had to deal with an once in one hundred year pandemic shortly after winning the 2019 general election.