Support For Two Sacked Met Police Officers

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

I have more of clue what is right and wrong than you have in your deluded imagination.  

Yes, it was wrong for the two police officers to be sacked for carrying out their duty.  The incident would never have occurred if the Portuguese failed athlete had cooperated with police and pulled over when instructed to do so. 

Why do you need to refer to her nationality ?  are you racist too ?

You are entitled to believe what you like but the majority seem to agree with the Met.

Your view is only that of right wing sympathisers and the number of those diminishes daily.

A nice early GE would prove it but the tories are too windy.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Why do you need to refer to her nationality ?  are you racist too ?

You are entitled to believe what you like but the majority seem to agree with the Met.

Your view is only that of right wing sympathisers and the number of those diminishes daily.

A nice early GE would prove it but the tories are too windy.

She is British.  The driver of the car which failed to stop is Portuguese.  His nationality is relevant because if the  British police are as racist as he wants everyone to believe it is strange he has not moved back to Portugal.  

1 minute ago, Axe said:

She is British.  The driver of the car which failed to stop is Portuguese.  His nationality is relevant because if the  British police are as racist as he wants everyone to believe it is strange he has not moved back to Portugal.  

I didn't say it wasn't relevant.    I asked why you referenced it when you didn't need to ?

I can guess.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I didn't say it wasn't relevant.    I asked why you referenced it when you didn't need to ?

I can guess.

No need to guess because I explained why I mentioned his nationality.  If I was living overseas and was mistreated by the police as he has claimed then I would  return to my own country.

Edited by Axe

1 hour ago, Axe said:

No need to guess because I explained why I mentioned his nationality.  If I was living overseas and was mistreated by the police as he has claimed then I would  return to my own country.

Maybe you quit a lot easier than most folk.  Some are made of sterner stuff.