Support For Two Sacked Met Police Officers

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Better explain WHY THEY WERE SACKED then.

As I said,  they don't sack coppers for nothing.

Just 2 more bad apples so who cares.

I wouldn't listen to your judgement anyway when you thought BoJo he clown was innocent.

They have been sacked because the World has gone mad.  Over 114,000 has now been raised on the Just Giving page.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

They have been sacked because the World has gone mad.  Over 114,000 has now been raised on the Just Giving page.

They were sacked for gross misconduct, including lying about their actions. It figures they'd be your sort of guys.

• Like 2

Just now, Axe said:

That doesn't surprise me at all listening to the crazy stuff you come out with.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

They don't sack coppers for nothing.  I wouldn't give them a penny.

They're just racists and it will be racists who are bothy donating and supporting.

We know already, which posters on this forum will support them..

Yes,  the righties who supported BoJo the clown.

Did you just call me a racist?

14 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Don't worry, you couldn't catch me out if you plotted it for 6 months.

If it was a genuine suicide bomber, I would guess that it would be someone who identified as a Muslim.

I half expected some kind of insult but I will leave that for now.

So, as facts would suggest, the likely suicide bomber would be someone who is Muslim.

So going on facts again....

Despite making up only 13% of London's total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London's knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.

This might explain why more black folk get stopped and searched.

It's ok silly sausages spouting it's because cops are racist, but that's just a lazy non factual statement to try and suit their argument, but I prefer to see facts.

If someone told me a mass shooter was on the loose in America I would first off be looking out for a white man, it's not racist, it's just more likely to be true, going on facts.

Good to debate, but try and leave out the personal stuff as it looks daft.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I half expected some kind of insult but I will leave that for now.

So, as facts would suggest, the likely suicide bomber would be someone who is Muslim.

So going on facts again....

Despite making up only 13% of London's total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London's knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.

This might explain why more black folk get stopped and searched.

It's ok silly sausages spouting it's because cops are racist, but that's just a lazy non factual statement to try and suit their argument, but I prefer to see facts.

If someone told me a mass shooter was on the loose in America I would first off be looking out for a white man, it's not racist, it's just more likely to be true, going on facts.

Good to debate, but try and leave out the personal stuff as it looks daft.

👍

Good to debate is it? Perhaps you should check your response to the last question I asked you.

Here's one for you now: should white people in Liverpool be routinely stopped and searched?

5 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Good to debate is it? Perhaps you should check your response to the last question I asked you.

Here's one for you now: should white people in Liverpool be routinely stopped and searched?

Are white folk in Liverpool predominantly more likely to be involved with certain crimes?  If so then why not?

If the cops are ordered to stop and search because there is an epidemic of a certain crime then surely common sense would be to stop and search the folk who are the most likely to be committing them, no?

I highly doubt the cops would be stopping crime in London by stopping and searching blue haired white pensioners would they.

19 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Did you just call me a racist?

Join the club. He called me a terrorist the other day.

Best ignored matey.

👍

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Are white folk in Liverpool predominantly more likely to be involved with certain crimes?  If so then why not?

If the cops are ordered to stop and search because there is an epidemic of a certain crime then surely common sense would be to stop and search the folk who are the most likely to be committing them, no?

I highly doubt the cops would be stopping crime in London by stopping and searching blue haired white pensioners would they.

Best ignored matey.

👍

Have you not noticed the spate of gun violence in Liverpool over the last year, with children and innocent adults being killed - by white men? How have you missed that? 

Anyway, do you therefore think that it would be reasonable for, say, a white male solicitor or dentist to be stopped and searched on their way to and from work? How about if that kept happening, despite no known link between that person and the organised criminals? Is that ok?

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Best ignored matey.

👍

If you  express their beliefs or support them,  you fit in the same bracket.

That's exactly what you did.

If they have been unfairly sacked then they have a case for both unfair dismissal and deformation of character. In this day and age where litigation is commonplace I would imagine that there would be a queue of lawyers wanting to represent them , we would be talking millions.

My only observation on what happened is that stopping a man and woman with a three month old baby in the car because you ' smell cannabis '  hardly justifies handcuffing them both and separating them from their baby.

• Like 1