Hs2 Needed, Poor Railways!

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

He just ruins threads with his constant insults. Like I said previously, I am guessing he isn't well.

Try not reading then,  or put me on ignore,  or is that beyond your comprehension.

You keep claiming to ignore me and then read everything I say.

I can only assume I'm addictive to you.

I put no one on ignore, not my thing but I will refuse to interact with certain people, you being one of them. I made this decision after you called me a terrorist. 

I find your postings insipid at best. You obviously have some issues as all you do is create arguments with everyone on here. I really dont know what you get out of it, maybe it's an insecurity issue, but i am no expert on such matters. Maybe it's your way of reaching out because you are lonely or unhappy?

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I put no one on ignore, not my thing but I will refuse to interact with certain people, you being one of them. I made this decision after you called me a terrorist. 

I find your postings insipid at best. You obviously have some issues as all you do is create arguments with everyone on here. I really dont know what you get out of it, maybe it's an insecurity issue, but i am no expert on such matters. Maybe it's your way of reaching out because you are lonely or unhappy?

That's absolutely fine and I hope you stick to it this time.

Don't worry your head about my state of mind,   maybe it's just that I don't suffer fools gladly,  but apart from that,  I'm quite happy.

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Should ban anyone that protested HS2 from using the trains

And those idiots who protest airport runways.....ban them from flying 

Hypocrites 🙄 

Christ - another nuanced view. This forum is increasingly bizarre.

6 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

Christ - another nuanced view. This forum is increasingly bizarre.

It's like that 'Dont Stop Oil' end of the world cult

They DEMAND that we stop using fossil fuels when fossil fuels are in everything they use everyday

If they lived in a tree on a deserted island then I would respect their view but they all live in the UK 

Most of them London 

Idiots 🙄

27 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Should ban anyone that protested HS2 from using the trains

And those idiots who protest airport runways.....ban them from flying 

Hypocrites 🙄 

You have your views and other people are just as entitled to their own even if they don't agree with yours.

You're the hypocrite.

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It's like that 'Dont Stop Oil' end of the world cult

They DEMAND that we stop using fossil fuels when fossil fuels are in everything they use everyday

If they lived in a tree on a deserted island then I would respect their view but they all live in the UK 

Most of them London 

Idiots 🙄

Just remember.   there's only Jack who matters.

Wonder who the idiot is ?