Lend Us A Tenner.

Prettytom

21 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

If ten of you all lend me a tenner, I can send £100 to Chansiri to help with his cash flow issues.

I’ll pay you back when he gives it back to

me. Honest.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-dejphon-chansiri-fans-hmrc-wages-4391378

I'm sure @bassett one will be along shortly to tell us how Dave Chancer is an honourable man & more trite rubbish 

3 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

I feel for the fans of the football club to be honest! It is beyond comical, it's pretty sad to see an historic football club run in such a way.

I don’t think that you’ll be seeing it run in this way for much longer.

He’s not getting bailed out by the fans, so there are three outcomes possible.

1 He runs the club properly.

2. The club goes out of business.

or

3. He sells.

Fingers crossed for option 3.  The man is a disgrace.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

I feel for the fans of the football club to be honest! It is beyond comical, it's pretty sad to see an historic football club run in such a way.

Well we have won a game of Togga this season,  Perhaps summat is looking up eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well we have won a game of Togga this season,  Perhaps summat is looking up eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has that got to do with the bloke who is ruining your football club? Not being funny but I am genuinely saddened for Owls fans at the minute, the bloke doesn't deserve the loyalty... that said, it is loyalty to the club as opposed to the owner.

There's a time and a place.... and I don't think is either. You might want to grow up a bit....

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

I don’t think that you’ll be seeing it run in this way for much longer.

He’s not getting bailed out by the fans, so there are three outcomes possible.

1 He runs the club properly.

2. The club goes out of business.

or

3. He sells.

Fingers crossed for option 3.  The man is a disgrace.

Obviously option 3 would be the best possible solution for the club and fans, but how easy would that be?

The bloke does't play ball and I suppose the whole transfer of the ground, along with what Chansiri would expect to achieve from the sale, may make things difficult?

Edited by Monkesreturn

I take no pleasure in seeing the fans treated like this although I did see it coming and the Bloke we've got isn't much better.

I hope for the supporters sake it's sorted out but if Chansiri is telling the truth which isn't guaranteed I can't see much light at the end of the tunnel.

Nearly 30.000 watched them for a bottom of the table clash last weekend what more does he expect?.

Edited by Alextopman