Lend Us A Tenner.

Prettytom

well it would help if the sponsor paid up as hes not paid yet according to mr chansiri ,that does not sound good for a company that said they wanted to buy us ,then all those fans who said people   would be queueing up to buy us were are they? all this hatred does not help the club either why would you want to invest knowing theres so much hatred unless you are winning, but whats true and whats false comes to mind,like how much do we owe the bank? as they could reposess ,also can he sell just the ground ? or could he sell the club but keep the ground and charge us silly rent ,like happened at rotherham, i fear the more the hatred the more it could become a vengence  us and him .

24 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well it would help if the sponsor paid up as hes not paid yet according to mr chansiri ,that does not sound good 

It would help if he spent my money properly and passed on the VAT I gave him to HMRC.

Then, if he learned to shut up and behave himself, maybe things would improve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Its made the BBC now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67268518

I assume Bassettone has already contacted the club to ask for the sort code and account number?

When I saw this story it reminded me of the time I was in the barbers & a taxi driver said his company picked DC up from the Mercure Hotel in the city center & he never tipped any of the drivers & knew virtually to tbe penny, how much the journey to Hillsborough cost. 

I suppose that's how you become a billionaire? 

All our SWFC brethren aught to contact The Star & see if they can revive the 'Save Our Owls' campaign from decades ago. 😂

Edited by Baron99

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

well it would help if the sponsor paid up as hes not paid yet according to mr chansiri ,that does not sound good for a company that said they wanted to buy us ,then all those fans who said people   would be queueing up to buy us were are they? all this hatred does not help the club either why would you want to invest knowing theres so much hatred unless you are winning, but whats true and whats false comes to mind,like how much do we owe the bank? as they could reposess ,also can he sell just the ground ? or could he sell the club but keep the ground and charge us silly rent ,like happened at rotherham, i fear the more the hatred the more it could become a vengence  us and him .

Let me correct this for you Bassett, for the respect and sanity of the Owls fans on here who actually care....

Mr Chansiri has played a game of roulette with the club for a prolonged period of time. In his earlier days, his stakes were high and he nearly landed the jeckpot, but it was so near, yet so far...

Fast forward and the club has been paying for the gamble for a number of years. Rather than device sensible sustainability plans, instead he has completed a number of questionable business moves....none of which seemedly in the best interest of the club or the fans.

With the reality of a loss making business, he has then tightened the purse strings for the last few years and instead put a weight of the fans to try and help him run the club.... Extremely ambition ticket schemes and such....

His account submitting and payment of bills has been jubious for some time... Most Wednesday fans that I speak to seem to think that this was on the cards years ago when accounts were held back and a last minute transfer of assets was made in order to balance the books...

The last few seasons it seems that managers have been asked to come in and perform miracles. With no real transfer budget for quite some time, it seems there may well have been some real truth in the rumours surrounding Moore's departure... You blamed the manager saying that he failed to sign players, yet the manager appeared to hint that he was never allowed to pay fees... It is now quite probably that Moore left the club as he wanted a pot to actually buy Championship players, yet this was buffered back.... Instead he opted for a manager desperate for a chance... a manager who was happy to try to create a team on frees and loans.... this backfired.

In the early days under Chansiri, had his gambles landed... who knows, you may well be in a different position. However you are where you are due to a number of failings in managing the club.

From dodgy revenue schemes with fake companies... to self manufacturing your own kit in order to maximise revenue streams.... none of these have aided the sustainability of the club...

It's not fair on the solid core of the fans is it? To go through this for such a prolonged period of time? To watch the club that they love being dragged to the ground....

Ask yourself another question.... promotion from League One to the championship nets a club around £10m in increased revenues. Where is this money at present? Where has that money gone to?  Because he didn't shell it out on transfer fees in the summer....

Have some respect for your fans, stop making excuses for the man.