Lend Us A Tenner.

Prettytom

there is a question i would like to know the answer,he gets in at considerable cost the new manager/coach ect,some costing money,all top people one who turned us down twice ,now why would they leave there jobs ? move abroad with familys unless theres something going on ,like hes got a big lot of investment? or a buyer because why would these top people risk there reputation unless the deal was just more than wages.intresting i say

20 hours ago, bassett one said:

there is a question i would like to know the answer,he gets in at considerable cost the new manager/coach ect,some costing money,all top people one who turned us down twice ,now why would they leave there jobs ? move abroad with familys unless theres something going on ,like hes got a big lot of investment? or a buyer because why would these top people risk there reputation unless the deal was just more than wages.intresting i say

Who has turned us down twice?? ….

Rumour on radio recently that a previously interested, alleged potential buyer 'Red Bull' or a conglomerate attached to Red Bull, have been sniffing around again. Rohl's previous club(s) were connected in more ways than one, to RB. A couple of our new members of staff were also employed by/connected to RB.

The rumour is, is that very rich RB partners/backers have suggested to Chansiri that, if he employs Rohl and embraces Rohl's ideas and his staff enrolment, that, in time, a substantial amount of money will be offered to DC to take full and absolute ownership of the club.

If true, maybe this in some way, explains DC's even stranger than usual, behaviour.

I hope it's more than just a rumour.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Rumour on radio recently that a previously interested, alleged potential buyer 'Red Bull' or a conglomerate attached to Red Bull, have been sniffing around again. Rohl's previous club(s) were connected in more ways than one, to RB. A couple of our new members of staff were also employed by/connected to RB.

The rumour is, is that very rich RB partners/backers have suggested to Chansiri that, if he employs Rohl and embraces Rohl's ideas and his staff enrolment, that, in time, a substantial amount of money will be offered to DC to take full and absolute ownership of the club.

If true, maybe this in some way, explains DC's even stranger than usual, behaviour.

I hope it's more than just a rumour.

But an organisation the size of Red Bull could buy him out immediately, eject whoever they want and employ whoever they want immediately.

Why would they need to play a game with Chansiri to see if he does as he’s told?

They could agree a deal now and have no need for all you suggest.

23 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Who has turned us down twice?? ….

its said chris powel turned down the managers job twice to mr chansiri, but the rumour is as red bull are intrested he would join this great new management team,time will tell,but if mr chansiri sold out to redbull that would be a big scoup,but again why put this great set of people together,plus new goalkeeper coach and another top set piece person coming in unless theres going to be investment.

11 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

But an organisation the size of Red Bull could buy him out immediately, eject whoever they want and employ whoever they want immediately.

Why would they need to play a game with Chansiri to see if he does as he’s told?

could they be coming in as a invester/sponsor ,then take them over after mr chansiri said once before he had a huge sponsor intrested but due to all the negative stuff they were stalling 

6 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Let's face it, Chansiri has a boat load of debts, problems and other skit to tidy up. Some sort of direction from a already football wise organisation, plus promised financial safety for DC, could be what's happening in the background, with a date set for the change? Maybe the price DC is asking is maybe a tad (!!!!!!) too high, so RB have agreed to an inflated price with certain conditions being met. Yes, I'm only guessing, but I'm sure summat's going on. I can feel it.

Edited by Hotmale 1954