Gbnews And The Poppy Apeal

On 05/11/2023 at 10:06, harvey19 said:

This thread is about raising money to help service men and women not to have digs at a news station.

I find it very sad that people can not see the good things that happen and only want to criticise and find things to feed their own agenda.

Well done GBnews for supporting our veterans.

It's indicative of the current political climate around 'woke' ideology. I'm currently listening to the audiobook version of War on the West by Douglas Murray in which he gives his views on the culling of statues and the backlash against Churchill etc. He points out that, no matter how much the west has contributed positively to the world, it's not enough to outweigh the negatives around slavery and colonialism. 

Some people just cannot handle that the evil right are actually capable of acts of kindness.

40 minutes ago, cressida said:

I'd have liked to heard that,  how do I get GB News?

Buy a Help For Heroes t-shirt and shout at a black person to get on the first boat home, and they start beaming it directly into your brain. 

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Buy a Help For Heroes t-shirt and shout at a black person to get on the first boat home, and they start beaming it directly into your brain. 

Well they must have beamed it into yours for you to tell me that,  sit down and mop your brow.