Gbnews And The Poppy Apeal

24 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Well... that is what the left do!

All white people are racist

All men are potential rapists (unless they decide to become 'trans'... then they're allowed in female spaces) and display toxic masculinity

All cis people are transphobic

Etc...

If the left can generalise, why can't the other side?

The left…

No more questions, your honour.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Any proof of those statements ?    Let's see some quotes to see if you understand the English language correctly.

I was looking to post links... but there's that much information for each line that you might as well Google it for yourselves and then you can pick and choose what to read and digest.

I doubt you will - you'll just come back and claim that i've made it up and can't find any actual links. But there are (in)famous books like White Fragility and How to be an Anti-Racist which are basically just race-baiting, anti-white publications.

The rest... you just need an X account to see the 🦇💩 crazy people out there.

As the extreme leftists would say... educate yourselves!

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It seems there's quite a lot you don't know.

You shouldn't make statements you can't prove.

You don't know quite a bit, too... you admitted it yourself!

Just now, leviathan13 said:

I was looking to post links... but there's that much information for each line that you might as well Google it for yourselves and then you can pick and choose what to read and digest.

I

So now't then.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

I doubt you will - you'll just come back and claim that i've made it up and can't find any actual links. But there are (in)famous books like White Fragility and How to be an Anti-Racist which are basically just race-baiting, anti-white publications.

Thanks for confirming that you’ve just made a load of biased 5h1t up, without any evidence.

Do you do a turn?

Edited by Prettytom

10 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

We don't need links to tell us that there are a lot of nutters out there.  I took it you meant that these people were on the forum.

You seem to have an in depth knowledge of all the woke and weirdo books too.  I consider myself fortunate that I don't.

Don't have an X account and it sounds like that was a wise move if all that rubbish has come from there.

I apologise that by replying to some of these posts,  we have been arguing off topic.

Wondered how I got into such a  weird subject of debate.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

We don't need links to tell us that there are a lot of nutters out there.  I took it you meant that these people were on the forum.

You seem to have an in depth knowledge of all the woke and weirdo books too.  I consider myself fortunate that I don't.

Don't have an X account and it sounds like that was a wise move if all that rubbish has come from there.

If you don't want to be clued up, that's up to you...

Just don't say you weren't warned when you're screamed at and/or have a visit from the police for misgendering someone.

2 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Just don't say you weren't warned when you're screamed at and/or have a visit from the police for misgendering someone.

If I ever get a police visit for misgendering someone, I’ll publicly apologise to you and simultaneously show my posterior on the steps of the town hall.

2 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

At last,  you've got it.  No, I don't want to be clued up about trans.

I'll take my chances with being screamed at and I have nothing to fear from the police either so enjoy your woke nonsense whilst I ignore it.

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

If I ever get a police visit for misgendering someone, I’ll publicly apologise to you and simultaneously show my posterior on the steps of the town hall.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-surrey-47638527

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

At last,  you've got it.  No, I don't want to be clued up about trans.

I'll take my chances with being screamed at and I have nothing to fear from the police either so enjoy your woke nonsense whilst I ignore it.

You're calling me woke and a Nazi???

Which is it?