Gbnews And The Poppy Apeal

3 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Ms Green said the posts were malicious and it was "not just the misgendering" issue.

Ms Green, the founder of the transgender rights charity Mermaids, said she had now withdrawn her complaint to the police”

Cool story bro.

Hilariously so.

Edited by Prettytom

2 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Ha. .

"Ms Green, the founder of the transgender rights charity Mermaids"

Say no more 👍

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

Ms Green said the posts were malicious and it was "not just the misgendering" issue.

Ms Green, the founder of the transgender rights charity Mermaids, said she had now withdrawn her complaint to the police”

But Surrey Police said a withdrawal statement must be made for a complaint to be dropped and that had not yet happened in this case.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Ha. .

"Ms Green, the founder of the transgender rights charity Mermaids"

Say no more 👍

But Surrey Police said a withdrawal statement must be made for a complaint to be dropped and that had not yet happened in this case.

They did.

Well done for reading the next paragraph.

You should do that more often.

Maybe check out the date too😁

Edited by Prettytom

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Cool story bro.

Hilariously so.

The point is that the rozzers were involved at all in the first place for 'misgengdering'...

12 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-surrey-47638527

You're calling me woke and a Nazi???

Which is it?

Regarding the link,  that means nothing to me.    I've already told you that I have nothing to fear from the police.

You're spouting all the woke nonsense so I take it that you're woke.  Its a free country so,  if you're daft enough, that's up to you and not my problem. 

I've already said that we are off topic so I am having no further discussion with woke's on this thread.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, harvey19 said:

£170,000 now raised for the RBL by the GBnews .

That's well done . Amazing how generous people can be in these times of hardship for many.