What Next For Swfc?

bassett one

just out of intrest with the new set up as in manager ect,some costing money to bring in i have a question 

WHY

would you leave a job and risk what seems they have great reputations ,plus move familys from abroad and in one instance come after turning the job down twice to a club with no money,bottom of the league ect,ect ,big wages could help but i think theres somthing going off ,has mr chansiri  got a big invester to sell to? or has he found extra cash for jan? something is going off ,or why risk coming,maybe a big sponsor,it does not add up does it? i think the new set up is great but there has to be a reason to come .plus on yorkshire live today our manager has said hes bringing in a goalkeeper coach and a set piece coach and looking for new signings in jan to ensure we have a better squad for the 2nd half of the season,so whos kidding who?

Edited by bassett one

On 02/11/2023 at 12:23, bassett one said:

just out of intrest with the new set up as in manager ect,some costing money to bring in i have a question 

WHY

would you leave a job and risk what seems they have great reputations ,plus move familys from abroad and in one instance come after turning the job down twice to a club with no money,bottom of the league ect,ect ,big wages could help but i think theres somthing going off ,has mr chansiri  got a big invester to sell to? or has he found extra cash for jan? something is going off ,or why risk coming,maybe a big sponsor,it does not add up does it? i think the new set up is great but there has to be a reason to come .plus on yorkshire live today our manager has said hes bringing in a goalkeeper coach and a set piece coach and looking for new signings in jan to ensure we have a better squad for the 2nd half of the season,so whos kidding who?

You are speaking rubbish again....

On 02/11/2023 at 12:23, bassett one said:

new signings in jan

January will be interesting. The squad is full now Johnson has been added and we have the injured Momo Diaby to add. So he'll be having to free up some space. I can see Hendrick and Fletcher being the first two sent back, contract permitting of course. I can also see him trying to get rid of a few of our own if he can like Bakinson and maybe Delgado. Buckley might be recalled as well and Palmer isn't in favour either. I'd hang onto Vasquez if his parent club can stomach him not getting a game and Wilks as well, I haven't quite given up hope on him yet.

New depths for DC, witholding the VAT on fans money to try and score cheap points, then asks his own fans to pay 2M quid, hes hit the headlines across the planet for all the wrong reasons, even the Thai press were slating him as a poor owner, safe to assume hes been pressured into acting more like a man than a spoilt brat by peer pressure at home.

I fear theres worse yet to come, thats the general opinion, hes not servicing his loans secured against the ground, instead hes delayed payment for a third year in succession,  hopefully he wont wait too much longer and inflict further damage before he sells, the more debt he wracks up the harder and longer the healing process.

We need two new goalkeepers, not a goalkeeping coach.

Not sure I'd like to lose Backinson, I reckon he just needs a rocket up his arris.

Mo returning will be a big boost.

My fear is, we may improve well enough to take our minds off of how poor Chansiri is.

I hope and pray Chansiri grows up and realises that he is running a Football Club and manages the administration and the ambitions of the club appropriately.