Red Arrows : Latest Patronising 'Me Too' Story

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Why do domestic violence abuse victims keep going back to the people who abuse them? Its not as cut and dried as you think.

Maybe not, but Saville and other media celebs seem to be exempt , 

Family abuse is different , many never discuss it and keep it in the corner of their mind .

3 hours ago, cressida said:

They are toxic and immature and probably will never grow up.

I would agree they may well be immature and may well never grow up either, but I'm not sure I'd go as far as calling them toxic.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I have watched the TV stories concerning the perverts Saville and Rolph Harris , The one thing i will never understand is why those victims kept going back (in some cases not all }.  .

Why ?????

What have stories about Saville and Harris got to do with obtuse office behaviour at the Red Arrows ?

Edited by Chekhov

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

No no no the women should just tell them nicely to stop, and it wont happen anymore.

Well, in Finland they thought that might work against immigrants who were sexually assaulting women thinking it was ok.  Once they realised it was not working, this was their next attempt.

🙄🙄

Edited by Al Bundy

4 hours ago, Delayed said:

Don't you worry pet.

I'm sure the D.R military are full of big muscle men and that women aren't allowed anywhere near. 

The telly is a wonderful thing!

It allows closeted folks in their comfy armchairs to know more about my country than I do :)

But just for the record, the women of Dominican Republic and Haiti are the strongest, most resourceful, and independent, and respected females I've ever met. The glue that holds the community together.

And they can even tell you what a woman is. No confusion there!  :)

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

The telly is a wonderful thing!

It allows closeted folks in their comfy armchairs to know more about my country than I do :)

What's good for the goose 

But just for the record, the women of Dominican Republic and Haiti are the strongest, most resourceful, and independent, and respected females I've ever met. The glue that holds the community together.

As are the women that serve my country. But of course what makes us even better is that we don't insist on th most strongest to serve our country's interest. 

And they can even tell you what a woman is. No confusion there!  :)

None here either 

9 hours ago, Mister M said:

The women who complained about their colleagues behaviour sound fine to me. It's the immature boys getting their nobs out and waving them that are obviously unsuited to being around others.

Obligatory smiley inserted regardless of the gravity of the subject matter 🤓

Maybe they were trainee Helicopter pilots . 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

First question must be how many complaints have there been made and how many substantiated .

Well, obviously enough to warrant an inquiry. How many would you consider necessary before taking the issue seriously?

I'm sure you're not seeking to excuse the behaviour mentioned in the linked BBC report, or to dispute the findings of the investigation, are you?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67287479

5 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

Well, obviously enough to warrant an inquiry. How many would you consider necessary before taking the issue seriously?

I'm sure you're not seeking to excuse the behaviour mentioned in the linked BBC report, or to dispute the findings of the investigation, are you?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67287479

Just looking for specifics as most of the reports appear to be without specific details.