American Sports in Shefield

Is there anywhere I can play either American Football or Baseball here in Sheffield. I know Hallam Uni have an American Football team but i need one for non students.

Thanks

Didn't there used to be one up at Swillsborough? Could have have sworn there was an American Football team that had summat to do with the Swillsborough Hawks ARLFC, but it might have been a long time ago ........ Green Bay Packers man myself .... at least they're owned by the fans, and when I started watching it in the mid-80's when I was at school and it was still on Channel 4, they were the worst going.

Always had a soft spot for them ......

Ive been trying for ages to play American Football/Baseball but nowhere in this area or surrounding areas do it properly its all half arsed! I went to practice with the Doncaster Mustangs a few times last winter, its a joke hardly anyone on the starting line up turns up to practice and still get to start while i who hasnt played before but am willing to practice every day, to be the best would end up on the bench(meritocracy indeed). They have all these excuses readily in place like oh well people have work commitments etc but i work and im willing to be there every day so whats up with that?

I've given up trying now, theyre just jokes the coach at Doncaster never even said hello to me, bare in mind im 6 foot, 15 stone of muscle and have got about a 4.40 40, its ridiculous!

Its just so half arsed that its not even funny...but if you only wanna do it for laughs then go to Doncaster mate, otherwise i wouldnt bother!

If anyone could help me, my e-mail is pamela296@btinternet.com ignore the e-mail address im a male! Who is 21!

Archived