Effect Of Bonfire Night?

2 hours ago, El Cid said:

It's smokey out there guys!

People with breathing difficulties, it must harm a lot of people?

How much c02 gets used, must be equivalent to a small war or a rocket to the moon?

Suck it up buttercup

It's once a year and brings joy to millions 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Suck it up buttercup

I used to enjoy the massive municipal Bonfires held in the big parks every year, usually accompanied by a fair, music and plenty of hot dog/ burger stalls. My kids loved it, along with the thousands that attended. What a pity they were stopped along with many of the events Sheffield used to put on.

Absolutely loved Bonfire night. Something else that's been eradicated to appease the permanently miserable.

6 hours ago, El Cid said:

It's smokey out there guys!

People with breathing difficulties, it must harm a lot of people?

How much c02 gets used, must be equivalent to a small war or a rocket to the moon?

So?

Breathing difficulties?

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Suck it up buttercup

Bonfire night might be once a year but fireworks don't seem to be and some people just let them off regardless with the possibility of scaring pets.

26 minutes ago, foxydebs said:

Bonfire night might be once a year but fireworks don't seem to be and some people just let them off regardless with the possibility of scaring pets.

That's just another example of how society in the western world is failing. It's too weak and liberal. Panders to the parasites because of all the nonsense outrage and human rights lawyers infesting our lives.  The kids chucking fireworks at animals will have mental health issues or have whatever the latest fashionable problem is. I believe most feral parents shout ... " leave our Wayne alone he has ADHD or autism whilst he's riding a motor bike on the pavement or smashing up a bus shelter.

The West is screwed.

And yet we preach to others how they should be doing things

😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I enjoyed Bonfire Night more when I was little,  the neighbours took it in turns to host it,  then there was an organised one in a park,  after that it the ones the schools hosted.   

Agree with foxy about the pets,  they don't know that it's going to end.

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Absolutely loved Bonfire night. Something else that's been eradicated to appease the permanently miserable.

So?

Breathing difficulties?

But it still going strong, it's c02 issue and the smog never gets mentioned.