Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Millwall Fc

bassett one

Spoiler

OMG  what next,hes tried  all types of players the old the new ,we took a chance with a new manager who no doubt said i can get this club up in style i have done it at watford ,mr chansiri takes his word for it as it was true,that failed now we are in limbo with a top set  coach/manager but there stuck with recruits that are failures,he cannot sort it so we go down and re-build, i saw ryan lowe  and liked his theory , i dont have the best players but they give there all and its up to me to spend carefully and find bargains put them together and get results,why have we never found a manager like that,all they do is want money,even when in D1 all the manager asked for was the best players ,ryan at least says you work with what you have ,get them organised,get belief and win games.well D1 next season but lets hope this team in charge get it right.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:
  Reveal spoiler

OMG  what next,hes tried  all types of players the old the new ,we took a chance with a new manager who no doubt said i can get this club up in style i have done it at watford ,mr chansiri takes his word for it as it was true,that failed now we are in limbo with a top set  coach/manager but there stuck with recruits that are failures,he cannot sort it so we go down and re-build, i saw ryan lowe  and liked his theory , i dont have the best players but they give there all and its up to me to spend carefully and find bargains put them together and get results,why have we never found a manager like that,all they do is want money,even when in D1 all the manager asked for was the best players ,ryan at least says you work with what you have ,get them organised,get belief and win games.well D1 next season but lets hope this team in charge get it right.

We had momentum off the back of promotion 

& We had a manager who had united the players & supporters …but the owner took a sledgehammer to all that & now look at us ..

We wouldn’t be in this position if Darren Moore was still here ….

#ChansiriOut 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bassett one said:
  Reveal spoiler

OMG  what next

Administration 

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

We had momentum off the back of promotion 

& We had a manager who had united the players & supporters …but the owner took a sledgehammer to all that & now look at us ..

We wouldn’t be in this position if Darren Moore was still here ….

#ChansiriOut 

Agreed.

Ultimately, there is one person, and one person only that is wholly culpable for the sorry state that your club is in.

Not that SUFC is in a much better state, mind. Owner that did not spend, resulting in an inferior squad for the current division.

However, I don't think that the SUFC owner is an egotistical argumentative blinkered ignorant narcissist. He's just not got the money.

Edited by PapaLazarou

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Well, I didn't see that coming at all, even after 30 minutes I was still confident of getting a result.

Awful defensively today, Dawson looks shot of confidence also.

We are just not good enough in any department for the championship, it's that simple.

It was a crazy game.

Lots of running around. Not much skill, or defensive organisation. 

The attack that led to the first goal looked offside to me, but I’ve not seen a replay. Second goal was just one of those things. 

The less said about the other two goals, the better.

We don’t have a single player of championship quality. The challenge this winter is to get Musaba, Gassama and Cadermarteri ready to lead the line in League One. The rest can all go.

6 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It was a crazy game.

The attack that led to the first goal looked offside to me, but I’ve not seen a replay. Second goal was just one of those things. 

We don’t have a single player of championship quality. The challenge this winter is to get Musaba, Gassama and Cadermarteri ready to lead the line in League One. The rest can all go.

Yep, I would go along with that.

Big defeat today, heads will be down.

Play like that last 60 minutes and Rooney will be celebrating his first win in a couple of weeks.

7 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It was a crazy game.

But you've got Premier League Barry Bannan