Cops Find 94 Very Healthy Cannabis Up Maltby

Just now, Vrsaljko said:

The war on drugs is a complete waste of time. It's a war that will never be won.

Indeed.

The biggest reason why is that there will always be millions upon millions who want them and why...... because they make you feel so good, it's why so many participate.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

The biggest reason why is that there will always be millions upon millions who want them and why...... because they make you feel so good, it's why so many participate.

Exactly. It's why prohibition didn't work and people resorted to making their own moonshine in bathtubs. I think I'd even look at regulating certain drugs as well. People aren't going to stop taking them, so you could at least generate some tax revenue from them. It makes the product safer and is money out of the hands of organised crime, so it's win-win.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

Exactly. It's why prohibition didn't work and people resorted to making their own moonshine in bathtubs. I think I'd even look at regulating certain drugs as well. People aren't going to stop taking them, so you could at least generate some tax revenue from them. It makes the product safer and is money out of the hands of organised crime, so it's win-win.

In bathtubs,  one couple were growing them in their loft,  and a recently moved in couple have had an huge square shaped loft extension to the rear of their house and it has set some people wondering,  is it true cannabis can be smelled from the outside of buildings?

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

In bathtubs,  one couple were growing them in their loft,  and a recently moved in couple have had an huge square shaped loft extension to the rear of their house and it has set some people wondering,  is it true cannabis can be smelled from the outside of buildings?

Yes you can smell it outside buildings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

When I mentioned bathtubs I was referring to alcohol. Cannabis plants definitely smell, but I suppose it depends how many someone is growing and how well insulated the property is. I think the authorities often find them using thermal imaging technology, as growing them requires a lot of heat lamps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I seem to recall a house being  raided one winter because it was the only roof where the snow had melted due to the heat below. The other roofs still  had snow on.

Edited by mart
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dardandec said:

It's a pity normal law abiding electric bill payers have to pay extra to fund these scumbags nicking electric :roll: 

Knock on their door and ask for some weed 

You are paying for it after all

Edited by Jack Grey

14 hours ago, Vrsaljko said:

When I mentioned bathtubs I was referring to alcohol. Cannabis plants definitely smell, but I suppose it depends how many someone is growing and how well insulated the property is. I think the authorities often find them using thermal imaging technology, as growing them requires a lot of heat lamps.

When police used to deploy the helicopter they used to use thermal camera on houses to see which houses showed up with lots of heat in loft 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rudds1 said:

When police used to deploy the helicopter they used to use thermal camera on houses to see which houses showed up with lots of heat in loft 

I'm surprised there arn't more detected. Maybe cos the helicopter is no longer specifically  for South Yorks.