Why Did The Sun, The Mail And Gb News Lie About Poppy Sellers?

24 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

Well then Mr Flip-flop, can't define a woman, as wide as the ocean but deep as a puddle with his laser sharp, incisive lawyer brain & intellect, (which we've yet to see even after all these years, Sir Blair Starmer, doesn't look like the man for the job.

Perfect 

3 minutes ago, Blimp said:

Perfect 

But,  unfortunately for you,  he looks like being the man who gets the job and you have to live with life as it is and not how you wish,   ( As I've known for the last 13 years  of Westminster play school ). 

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

But,  unfortunately for you,  he looks like being the man who gets the job and you have to live with life as it is and not how you wish,   ( As I've known for the last 13 years  of Westminster play school ). 

Probably a good thing, get Sunak out, remind us what Labour is (pants) and give the Conservatives the opportunity to get back their Conservative values, ready for the next  round

Edited by Blimp

20 minutes ago, Palomar said:

If the Sun, Mail and GBNews lie about poppy sellers, I'm starting to wonder if they might lie about other things as well 🤔

This is funny, but you have to question how many people who read/watch these news outlets would think to themselves 'I'm going to be more cautious about believing these people in future if they lied about that'. About 1%?