Birmingham City V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

On 11/11/2023 at 12:29, bassett one said:

well off to play a losing team is it 1 point out of 15 , no confidence against us with no confidence draw? what do others think?

Lose that one and the next game is against Leicester, lose that one also then the Owls will have more  league position problems than they already have. 

Edited by St Petre
spell

6 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I dislike Birmingham. I dislike Rooney.

Therefore:

Birmingham 3 Sheffield Wednesday 0.

I can't see an end to our inability to create enough chances, or our ability to stick them away.

Windass.... a goalscorer? .... Really?

I've more faith in Smith and Cadamarteri to be honest. Pinning my hopes on those two makes even me question my sanity.

At the moment and unless big changes happen the minute we're allowed to change, Haaland couldn't save us.

Is Rohl going to be yet another failure?

6 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I dislike Birmingham. I dislike Rooney.

Therefore:

Birmingham 3 Sheffield Wednesday 0.

I can't see an end to our inability to create enough chances, or our ability to stick them away.

Windass.... a goalscorer? .... Really?

I've more faith in Smith and Cadamarteri to be honest. Pinning my hopes on those two makes even me question my sanity.

At the moment and unless big changes happen the minute we're allowed to change, Haaland couldn't save us.

Is Rohl going to be yet another failure?

Haaland and his club boss between them. Give Rohl a chance, at least he could elevate the Owls to second or third from the bottom come the end of May. I was also wondering who would be accompanying the Owls and the Millers to League One,_QPR (one home win in fourteen months) or Huddersfield. Wednesday have yet to play QPR home and away and Rotherham and the Terriers away. (I've been a Wednesdayite since 1957).

Edited by St Petre
add

9 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I just can't see us getting one over on Rooney, hope I'm wrong but  doubt I am. A HT score of 1-1 and Brum running out winners at 3-1 I'd guess, but you never know do you.

Hold on …wearing your Ronson hat you said Wednesday would win …. & wearing your KP hat you’re tipping Birmingham…. 

What next …you’re going to open another account & predict a draw …🤡

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Hold on …wearing your Ronson hat you said Wednesday would win …. & wearing your KP hat you’re tipping Birmingham…. 

What next …you’re going to open another account & predict a draw …🤡

Hahahahaha, good one that. For a fleeting moment, I did consider challenging you to a battle of wits, and then I noticed you were unarmed. 

• Haha 1